the feasibility in a sentence
1. The feasibility of a plutonium bomb was questioned in 1942.
2. The feasibility of wind power generation will be considered.
3. The feasibility of wind power generation will be considered.
4. This confirmed the feasibility of the concept to Schneider.
5. YSM includes three discrete steps: the feasibility study;
6. They demonstrated the feasibility of the approach.
7. The architect also tested the feasibility of heated seats.
8. He likewise prepared the feasibility study.
9. The feasibility study carried out in 2002–2003.
10. The feasibility study was completed in 2005.
11. The feasibility study was carried out in 1999.
12. to study the feasibility of raising a farm-bred population;
13. The feasibility report was completed in March 2002.
14. The feasibility of the project is determined.
15. The feasibility study was concluded in March 2006.
16. 2014) of the feasibility study.
17. This is still at the feasibility planning stages.
18. The feasibility is not confirmed yet.
19. discussing the feasibility of the options;
20. This confirmed the feasibility of the concept to Schneider.
21. the feasibility of producing a composite-material aircraft;
22. The feasibility study was to be carried out by E4 Group.
23. Some raised doubts about the feasibility of such a network.
24. determining the feasibility of rock climbing potential;
25. The feasibility study was completed in January 2012.
26. The feasibility study was released December 16, 2019.
27. and investigation of the feasibility of a gamma-ray laser.
28. The feasibility study was completed in February 2008.
29. using an example testifies the feasibility of this model.
30. studies and analyses the feasibility of the ESO in China.
- a rail link
- Alaska Rail Marine
- car float service
- road or highway access
- the only modes
- Alaska's well-developed state-owned ferry system
- The ferries transport vehicles
- a ferry service
- the Inside Passage
- The Inter-Island Ferry Authority
- an important marine link
- many communities
- Wales Island region
- cruise lines
- a summertime tourism market
- a lesser degree
- Alaska's gulf coast
- up to four large cruise ships
- Alaska's extremely well developed bush air services
- an Alaskan novelty
- a lesser extent Fairbanks
- many major airlines
- limited highway access
- air travel
- the most efficient form
- extensive remodeling
- the upsurge
- almost two million visitors
- Regular flights
- most villages
- the Essential Air Service program
- the only major airline offering
- jet service
- combination cargo
- Boeing 737-400s
- regional hubs
- other larger communities
- major Southeast and Alaska Peninsula communities
- remaining commercial flight offerings
- small regional commuter airlines