the failed drug test in a sentence
1. The ATP dropped the failed drug test as a warning.
2. Coach Bobby Bowden revoked his scholarship and Moss was dismissed from Florida State University for the failed drug test.
3. As a result of the failed drug test, Nike and TAG Heuer suspended their relationships with Sharapova, while Porsche postponed promotional work.
4. In October, he filed a lawsuit against the NFL to try to get them to stop drug testing him since he was not a player at the time, and to drop the failed drug test.
5. On 10 June 2014, it was later reported that Chael Sonnen failed a drug test and would not be allowed to fight on UFC 175 card, as a result of the failed drug test, Sonnen announced his retirement from the sport the following day.
6. Since Jerome Young had also finished first in the 400m at the 2003 World Championships, the failed drug test also resulted in Raquil being retroactively awarded a silver medal in the 400m.
7. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that Rodriguez had tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine and was subsequently given a six-month suspension for the failed drug test.
8. Although Vainio's positive doping test after the Rotterdam Marathon was unofficial because of the missing B-sample, the failed drug test at the Olympics forced Finnish Athletics Association to disqualify all of Vainio's results after Rotterdam in 1984 and to discharge Antti Lanamäki from his duties.
9. Thompson's team was furious over the failed drug test and in a statement they claimed Thompson was prescribed high blood pressure medication and it was disclosed prior to the fight with Price.
10. As a result of the failed drug test, Alves was suspended eight months by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and fined $5,500.
11. CAS claimed that a caffeine supplement had been contaminated, causing the failed drug test.
12. Thompson's team was furious over the failed drug test and in a statement they claimed Thompson was prescribed high blood pressure medication and it was disclosed prior to the fight with Price.
13. LSU was forced to vacate their national championship due to the failed drug test.
14. The failed drug test of Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson at the 1988 Seoul Olympics sparked a national outcry and an investigation was launched into drug use within the sport – the Dubin Inquiry.
15. Because of the failed drug test, the decision was overturned from a split decision win for Love to a no contest.
16. Brandon discussed his struggle with substance abuse, sobriety and the failed drug test that resulted in his eviction from the house, and Menounos questioned his attitude regarding his lifestyle and sobriety.
17. The failed drug test was responsible for the cancellation of his bout against Rory MacDonald at UFC 186.
18. Despite the failed drug test, the American body failed to report this to the International Association of Athletics Federations until after she had won gold medals in both the 100 m and 200 m at the World Championships.
19. On February 28, Harris was suspended for 4 months (retroactive to the day of the fight) and fined $4,000 by the CSAC for the failed drug test, as he was able prove that he ingested the substance via a tainted supplement.
- a warning
- his autobiography
- a lie
- a failing marriage
- no top-level titles
- his ranking sank
- his run
- the sport's premier competitors
- any significant championships
- a rigorous conditioning program
- the rankings
- Challenger Series tournaments
- a circuit
- pro players
- top physical and mental shape
- the most successful period
- his tennis career
- classic matches
- five titles
- 110 to No.
- 6, the highest jump
- any player
- an early loss
- the second round
- ten finals
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player