the extra time in a sentence
1. presumably, the extra time was spent ashore.
2. Dezső Novák scored twice in the extra time.
3. Chonburi won 3–2 at the extra time.
4. The extra-time win securing the club its first premiership.
5. Already in the extra time, Castellanos replaced Subirats.
6. Phoenix won 3–1 in the extra time in front of 32,792 fans.
7. The extra time will consist of two 15-minute halves.
8. The extra time consisted of two 15-minute halves.
9. The extra time consists of two 15-minute halves.
10. The extra time is given by default if none of the prices are correct.
11. The extra time consists of two 15-minute halves.
12. The extra time consists of two 15-minute halves.
13. The extra time consisted of two 15-minute halves.
14. There were no goals scored in the extra time.
15. The extra time allows cooks to make special extravagant dishes.
16. In the extra time, however, Dirk Kuyt scored a decisive late goal.
17. CSKA lost the game on penalty shoot-out after the extra time.
18. No one could score in the extra-time so the match went to penalties.
19. however, the match ended 1–2 in the extra time for UAE.
20. In the extra time, the pressure from Tromsø was almost continuous.
21. He came in the field for Thomas Pichlmann in the extra-time.
22. it would be abolished in 2005 as the extra time play was restored.
23. Even before the extra time was over, Chile struck the post twice.
24. He substituted Szabolcs Huszti in the extra time.
25. During the extra-time, both teams scored once more.
26. Dezső Novák scored twice in the extra time.
27. The Extra Time period showed just how cruel the game can be though.
28. Riner was substituted in for the extra time.
29. But consider what the extra time can do for you.
30. Recent graduate Garrett Sider, 18, used the extra time for sleep.
- rival sperm
- significant morphological change
- typical amphibian development
- an aquatic lifestyle
- external gills
- thyroxine concentration
- thyroxine's effect
- Specific events
- threshold values
- different tissues
- most embryonic development
- the parental body
- many adaptations
- specific environmental circumstances
- horny ridges
- whisker-like skin extensions
- a sensory lateral line organ
- these organs
- controlled cell death
- many discoveries
- an amphibian
- a transparent gelatinous covering
- the oviducts
- This capsule
- The ovum
- fertilised eggs
- the innermost layer
- the embryo
- salamander eggs
- unicellular green algae
- the jelly envelope
- the supply
- Most eggs
- the pigment melanin
- their temperature
- the absorption
- ultraviolet radiation
- some plethodontid salamanders
- certain frogs
- the wood frog