the eve in a sentence
1. Rome withdrew on the eve of the vote.
2. This is the eve of the end.
3. He also wrote The Eve of St. Mark (1944).
4. On the eve of Midsummer;
5. On the eve of his farewell game, Delhi &
6. On the eve of the pronunciamiento.
7. "Father Charbel died on the eve of Christmas;
8. The eve falls on 20 January;
9. On the eve of his farewell game, Delhi &
10. Night on the eve of Ivan Kupala, 1880s.
11. It is the eve of the Iranian New Year.
12. It is celebrated in the eve of the harvest.
13. but only on the eve of her wedding day.
14. that garlic be eaten on the eve of Sabbath;
15. the eve of Pakistan's Independence Day.
16. It was the eve of the Great Depression.
17. many however, did that on the eve of Diwali.
18. On the eve of the release, the label folded.
19. On 25 December 1838, on the eve of Rev.
20. The visit fell on the eve of Passover.
21. June, 1967, on the eve of the Six-Day War.
22. It's the eve of King's decapitation.
23. The EVE Online forums use this prominently.
24. The City settled on the eve of trial.
25. The poem is The Eve of St. Agnes;
26. Allgood by the eve of the Civil War.
27. on the eve of the fifth Xhosa War.
28. 1860 was the eve of the American Civil War.
29. The Eve of the Sabbath 1891.
30. It was $3.00 on the eve of the 1973 war.
- the 1969 Prudhoe Bay lease sale
- the entire proceeds
- Governor Jay Hammond
- Kenai state representative Hugh Malone
- an attractive political prospect
- the general fund
- dedicating state funds
- a particular purpose
- the rare exception
- the political climate
- its creation
- its initial principal
- oil royalties
- capital investment programs
- not all the principal
- frequent calls
- Alaskan politicians
- such a stance
- the fund's annual growth
- eligible Alaskans
- three years' payout
- a lawsuit
- the distribution scheme
- a one-time $1,200 "Resource Rebate
- the earnings
- the principal
- allowable absences
- court judgments
- criminal convictions
- various disqualifying classifications
- the payment amount
- civil garnishment
- the leading examples
- a "Basic income" policy
- the contiguous 48 states
- Federal government employees
- particularly United States Postal Service (USPS) workers
- active-duty military members
- Living Allowance
- base pay