the entire proceeds in a sentence
1. The fund was originally proposed by Governor Keith Miller on the eve of the 1969 Prudhoe Bay lease sale, out of fear that the legislature would spend the entire proceeds of the sale (which amounted to $900 million) at once.
2. Kissinger wrote to the Nobel Committee that he accepted the award "with humility," and "donated the entire proceeds to the children of American servicemembers killed or missing in action in Indochina."
3. Due to the humanitarian crisis in East Africa, the entire proceeds were donated to Oxfam.
4. The second was at the Berlin Jazz Festival after which most of Fela's musicians deserted him, due to rumours that Fela was planning to use the entire proceeds to fund his presidential campaign.
5. The entire proceeds from sales had to be passed to the Duke of Gloucester’s Red Cross or the St John Fund.
6. He donated the entire proceeds to charity, an act for which he received a number of awards, including an honorary MBE.
7. The entire proceeds from the sale were disbursed to the shareholders, who received a special dividend of €33 per share.
8. When TAG Heuer invited Sulayem to join its famous line-up of brand ambassadors, he accepted in the condition that the entire proceeds of the deal would go to an international charity organisation, Save the Children.
9. Terry gave Fran the entire proceeds of Sue's life insurance policy allowing her to move far away.
10. Soon afterwards, the London press reported that the entire proceeds of the match, a sum of £1,334, had been awarded to the Australians.
11. During the war, Canadian tournaments were suspended, except where "the entire proceeds were devoted to the Red Cross or other patriotic funds".
12. PLF represented Uri Rafaeli, a Michigan resident whose property was foreclosed and sold at auction for a property tax debt of $8.41. The county kept the entire proceeds from the auction, over $24,000.
13. The following language is sometimes cited by protesters: Yet it is plain, we think, that by the true intent and meaning of the act the entire proceeds of a mere conversion of capital assets were not to be treated as income.
14. The entire proceeds from the sales of her CD: "In My Life" will be used to fund her non-profit organization: Lending Hope Foundation.
15. Karl Anselm acquired in 1786, the Swabian county of Friedberg-Scheer and had to spend almost the entire proceeds from the Imperial Reichspost.
16. Finally, Hitler split with Hanisch, accusing Hanisch of selling one of Hitler’s paintings (a view of the Vienna Parliament) and keeping the entire proceeds of the sale for himself.
17. In the summer of 2012 she worked with the Civil Protection of Misericordia, donating the entire proceeds of her concert to Lastra a Signa of 21 July, for the purchase of a multi-purpose machine.
18. You in Park200, donating the entire proceeds of the nine-performance run to the theatre.
19. The entire proceeds from the group's concert in 2014 were donated to support the birth registration of girls in developing countries.
20. Mrs. Maude Wilson was made an honorary member in the early 1930s because she contributed the entire proceeds of her Annual Party and Dahlia Flower Show to the Society.
21. His passion for giving back to the community continues today with the entire proceeds from this estate sale benefitting Biblical Theological Seminary, Grand View Hospital, Intercollegiate Studies Institute, and Penn Foundation.
22. Pro Set pledged to donate (the higher of) either $1 million or the entire proceeds from their Desert Storm trading card series to children of Desert Storm veterans, while Topps made unspecified donations, including to the United Service Organizations.
23. He donated the entire proceeds of HK$56 million to more than 20 secondary schools.
24. was published in 1972 and Brother Russell donated the entire proceeds of its sale to the Simon Community Building fund.
25. The entire proceeds from the auction were donated to the charities Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and Camp Southern Ground.
26. Khanh also prevented any other groups from loading and unloading their cargos of goods within the region, allowing only members of his union to do so, and even then the members were forced to give him the entire proceeds from the cargo load.
27. A majority of the board resolved to retain him, and removed his salary cap, offering him the entire proceeds from his classes.
28. The fund was originally proposed by Governor Keith Miller on the eve of the 1969 Prudhoe Bay lease sale, out of fear that the legislature would spend the entire proceeds of the sale (which amounted to $900 million) at once.
29. Kissinger wrote to the Nobel Committee that he accepted the award "with humility," and "donated the entire proceeds to the children of American servicemembers killed or missing in action in Indochina."
30. Most analysts had expected PCCW would use the entire proceeds to repay the company's debts.
- Governor Jay Hammond
- Kenai state representative Hugh Malone
- an attractive political prospect
- the general fund
- dedicating state funds
- a particular purpose
- the rare exception
- the political climate
- its creation
- its initial principal
- oil royalties
- capital investment programs
- not all the principal
- frequent calls
- Alaskan politicians
- such a stance
- the fund's annual growth
- eligible Alaskans
- three years' payout
- a lawsuit
- the distribution scheme
- a one-time $1,200 "Resource Rebate
- the earnings
- the principal
- allowable absences
- court judgments
- criminal convictions
- various disqualifying classifications
- the payment amount
- civil garnishment
- the leading examples
- a "Basic income" policy
- the contiguous 48 states
- Federal government employees
- particularly United States Postal Service (USPS) workers
- active-duty military members
- Living Allowance
- base pay
- extremely high prices
- consumer goods