the diversification in a sentence
1. The divided landmasses gave opportunity for the diversification of new dinosaurs.
2. The divided world would give opportunity for the diversification of new dinosaurs.
3. Therefore, the diversification of suppliers is needed.
4. The diversification has proven to be highly successful.
5. The war was also a stimulus for the diversification of agriculture.
6. The center of the diversification of this genus is Somalia.
7. The diversification of the city's economy helped to cushion the blow of this decline.
8. These encourage the diversification of products.
9. This can lead to a maximization of the diversification's benefits.
10. The same period saw the diversification of continuing education at the university.
11. She generally supports the diversification of Taiwan's economic partners.
12. This model captures the diversification of languages from a common source.
13. In addition, the diversification of industrial activities stopped in the commune.
14. The change of customer behavior improved the diversification of marketing technology.
15. The concept has been proposed to extend to the diversification of multigene families.
16. Mubadala’s mandate is to facilitate the diversification of Abu Dhabi’s economy.
17. Companhia gave a push to the diversification of its activities.
18. The diversification of Stanley Associates occurred by acquisition as well.
19. The diversification of West Slavic had the characteristic of a dialect continuum.
20. He was interested in the diversification of plants and in particular of pumpkins.
21. was created to handle the diversification of media channel offerings.
22. Uji has witnessed the diversification of green tea.
23. The diversification of products helps enlarge the targets of potential customers.
24. It has also been called the "diversification of diversity".
25. CUMI is the only abrasive manufacturer with the diversification.
26. There is not a lot known about the diversification of quill mites.
27. Holgate also mentioned the importance of the diversification strategy.
28. Over time, the company progressed in the diversification of its activities.
29. Economic stability depends on the diversification of the source of financing.
30. In the diversification of public administration, NPO is one of the key elements.
- around 4,000 years
- the arrival
- rice agriculture
- that date
- The lexicon
- an early and late stratum
- The early stratum
- basic lexicon
- body parts
- animal names
- cultural items
- (agriculture terms
- cultural artifacts
- the later stratum
- aquatic subsistence strategies
- river fauna
- fish capture techniques
- widespread Austroasiatic roots
- river, valley', 'boat', 'fish', 'catfish sp
- (Central Austroasiatic
- tortoise', 'turtle', 'otter', 'crocodile', 'heron, fishing bird
- 'fish trap
- Archaeological evidence
- northern Vietnam
- other nearby areas
- only about 4,000 years
- 2,000 BC
- a relatively late riverine dispersal
- whose speakers
- a distinct non-riverine culture
- an aquatic-based lifestyle
- newer types
- older language families
- other primary branches
- substrate evidence
- modern-day languages
- proposed Austroasiatic substrata
- "pre-Munda" languages
- the eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain
- Indo-Aryan languages