the coastline in a sentence
1. The coastline of Georgia is 310 km long.
2. The coastline is 121 km long.
3. The coastline is deeply indented;
4. The coastline near Cala Saona.
5. All four followed the coastline south.
6. The coastline measures 21 miles (34 km).
7. The coastline is heavily urbanised;
8. 6,120) on the coastline.
9. from the coastline.
10. It extends eastward from the coastline.
11. The coastline was 10 km (6.21 mi) long.
12. The coastline is a beautiful area;
13. There are seven beaches on the coastline.
14. A highway runs along the coastline.
15. he sailed by the look of the coastline.
16. The coastline is 24 kilometres (15 mi).
17. The coastline by Craig y Gwbert.
18. Roads also followed the coastline.
19. View of the coastline.
20. The coastline is known as Thoduwawa.
21. View of the coastline.
22. The coastline is unstable.
23. Most of the coastline has steep cliffs.
24. The coastline is fairly ice free.
25. Rock and sandy soils by the coastline.
26. 900 metres away from the coastline.
27. The coastline is zoned for conservation.
28. Its range follows the coastline;
29. The coastline at the river Ropotamo.
30. white line delineates the coastline.
- remote villages
- the terrain and difficult road conditions
- varying climate
- precipitation changes
- some remote areas
- the most difficult times
- these locations
- such inclement weather and terrain conditions
- a 1 US gallon
- many villages
- Fuel cost
- the contagious United States average
- only Hawaii
- higher prices
- few road connections
- The state's road system
- a relatively small area
- the central population centers
- the principal route
- the road system
- a road connection
- The western part
- no road system
- 1082 miles
- One unique feature
- the Alaska Highway system
- an active Alaska Railroad tunnel
- a paved roadway link
- the isolated community
- the tunnel
- the longest road tunnel
- the longest combination road and rail tunnel
- critical infrastructure
- Interior Alaska
- ARR tracks
- The Railbelt
- the ever-improving paved highway system
- the railroad's importance
- a vital role