the climatic conditions in a sentence
1. The climatic conditions are highly variable and modified locally by altitude and latitude.
2. The climatic conditions on the North Sea coast have been claimed to be healthy.
3. As an archipelago, the climatic conditions in the province are affected by wind.
4. The climatic conditions of Santa María de Guía derive from its northern position.
5. The timing may vary according to the climatic conditions in the region.
6. The climatic conditions in that latitude bring about four yearly seasons.
7. The date of opening varies depending on the climatic conditions each year;
8. Depending on the climatic conditions, the number of generations varies in a year.
9. The Himalayas in the south dictate the climatic conditions in the prefecture.
10. Along with the political opposition, he had to cope with the climatic conditions in India.
11. The climatic conditions in Homalin have been found suitable to grow rubber plantations.
12. The Climatic conditions have significant influence on the time of flowering of mango.
13. The climatic conditions are of low to highland with equatorial to tropical climate.
14. It is thought that this is because the climatic conditions in Fiji are less extreme.
15. Additionally, the climatic conditions were more variable in the past.
16. Another is caused by the climatic conditions, unfavorable growing conditions.
17. The climatic conditions of the area is arid.
18. The climatic conditions and topography support a wide variety of plant and animal life.
19. The climatic conditions of the park can easily vary from place to place.
20. Its shape and size may also vary with the climatic conditions of the different regions.
21. The following is the monthly summary of the climatic conditions in Islamabad.
22. Here, the climatic conditions were mild and also temperate dairy breeds were reared.
23. The whole lifecycle lasts for 1-3 years depending on the climatic conditions.
24. Holmwood Estate shares the climatic conditions prevailing in Nuwara Eliya.
25. The climatic conditions of South Tyrol are ideal for apple cultivation.
26. The climatic conditions resemble that of Kashmir.
27. the many varieties which grow in Mexico suit the climatic conditions.
28. The climatic conditions of the garden, controls planting (or transplanting) times.
29. The climatic conditions are very extreme, with temperatures up to 50 °C in summer.
30. The climatic conditions are typically sub-tropical with a dry spell from November to May.
- the general Greek belief
- the immortal god
- ideal balance
- the inscriptions
- γνῶθι σεαυτόν
- μηδὲν ἄγαν
- πάρα δ'ἄτη
- eggýa pára d'atē
- a pledge
- the first large-scale depictions
- the early archaic period
- one's attention
- lifeless masses
- an almost animistic idea
- some sense
- the image
- A fine example
- the cemetery
- the "thing
- his slender face
- the deep eyes
- an intellectual eternity
- the Dipylon master
- his statues
- the impression
- the New York kouros
- the oldest fully preserved statue
- Kouros type
- the incarnation
- The animistic idea
- the imaginative reality
- the Homeric poems
- Greek myths
- the god Hephaestus
- the mythic Daedalus
- the builder
- the labyrinth
- their own accord
- the Minoan period
- its main theme