the centuries in a sentence
1. In all the centuries no one has seen that."
2. Over the centuries, trade developed.
3. This practice continued over the centuries.
4. Its character changed across the centuries.
5. Over the centuries, the town grew and grew.
6. others occurred over the centuries.
7. It has been much reworked over the centuries;
8. As the centuries went by, estar spread in use.
9. to change over the centuries.
10. In 1680, the Arch of the Centuries was made.
11. The Palazzo has grown over the centuries;
12. Only three have survived the centuries.
13. It changed little over the centuries.
14. New systems were devised over the centuries.
15. Over the centuries mainly farmers lived there.
16. Arianism through the centuries.
17. This has happened over the centuries.
18. The center decayed over the centuries.
19. Dutch humor has changed over the centuries.
20. The town was renamed over the centuries.
21. The toponym has evolved over the centuries.
22. It has been passed down through the centuries.
23. it underwent many changes over the centuries.
24. It has remained popular through the centuries.
25. 40x30cm. Through the Centuries.
26. It was refurbished over the centuries.
27. Over the centuries, two bells were lost.
28. it has been restored over the centuries.
29. 2, Vampirism through the centuries;
30. Adapted from the Centuries liner notes.
- Walter Burkert
- symbols and omina
- sēmeia kai terata
- the omens of the days
- the 4th century
- the month Apellaios
- the month
- Delphi (Omphalos
- the "Dark Ages"
- Typhon (Τυφῶν
- Northern European
- the Nordic Elves
- The Vedic Rudra
- the Cretan labyrinth