the appearances in a sentence
1. While the appearances are perceptible to the senses, the substance is not.
2. It is constituted by the appearances of mistaken awareness.
3. Jangdan is also used with the appearances of certain characters.
4. Despite the appearances, Kittinger was fine.
5. The appearances by Goranson vs. Chalke became a running gag.
6. It is constituted by the appearances of mistaken awareness.
7. The appearances of the Dillards as the Darlings ran between 1963 and 1966.
8. The appearances increased her dancing income many times over.
9. The appearances of the Krites varies from film to film.
10. Listing down the appearances of The Lord of Time by order of publication.
11. His 452 appearances put him in 4th place on the appearances list.
12. The above two expressions locate two of the appearances;
13. Merkin's hair was cut short and dyed black for the appearances.
14. however, the appearances were approved by the agency’s ethics office.
15. Cotta represents the appearances of gods as idle tales.
16. Categories are entirely different from the appearances of objects.
17. Three of the appearances were with host Marc Lamont Hill.
18. The Appearances of Our Lord after the Passion (1907;
19. The appearances of Personas were based on the characters' personalities.
20. The appearances point to a soma tes doxes (Phil.
21. Some of the appearances are relatively brief;
22. Twenty-seven of the appearances and five of the goals came in the league.
23. The appearances of the Dillards as the Darlings ran between 1963 and 1966.
24. the appearances of Krypton;
25. It revealed the appearances of Bennett, Couric and Smith.
26. The appearances of Poloz were often connected with the Polevskoy plant.
27. The appearances have changed over time.
28. another, for entering the writs of summons and the appearances;
29. The appearances were removed after the original season finale was pulled.
30. The appearances show that a storm will hit at once.
- his theory
- the older animism
- the absolute representation
- vigorous life
- unnaturally simplified forms
- a transcendental mathematical relation
- imperfect imitations
- the celestial world
- a great influence
- post-Archaic art
- The Greek architects
- the mathematical relation
- the esthetic perfection
- a divine reason
- the Greek belief
- ideal forms
- his metaphysical theory
- imperfect duplicates
- the intellectual celestial ideas
- the same root
- the word idea
- a thing ἰδείν
- the Greek mind
- Plato's time
- his theories
- The Greek sculptors
- the proportions
- the sensible
- the intellectual
- male youth
- the modern term
- those representations
- male youths
- certain religious needs
- The first statues