the age of 2 in a sentence
1. Most females in the wild start breeding at the age of 2 years.
2. One year after Aragorn's death, Arwen dies at the age of 2,901.
3. Mouflons reach sexual maturity at the age of 2 to 4 years.
4. From the age of 2, parents send their children to Taman Bermain.
5. This stage can be mastered by the age of 2–4 years old.
6. At the age of 2, he lost his mother and, at 16, his father.
7. The young tend to leave group at the age of 2–3 years old.
8. He began singing at the age of 2, in his father's revivals.
9. Its target audience is children in the age of 2 to 6 years old.
10. At the age of 2 he moved to Baltimore.
11. At the age of 2, Volz was adopted by Helga, a female singer.
12. At the age of 2, he moved to Los Angeles, California.
13. Young children to the age of 2 or 3 often find the game amusing.
14. Females give their first birth at the age of 2-3 years.
15. His father gave him the nickname "Macho" at the age of 2.
16. At the age of 2½, Bogosian first began to skate.
17. In 1951 (at the age of 2), he became the 14th Duke of Huéscar;
18. Amur leopards become sexually mature at the age of 2–3 years.
19. At the age of 2, her family relocated to Norwich, England.
20. Between the age of 2 and 8, telangiectasias appears.
21. At the age of 2, her parents brought her to live in Carolina.
22. At the age of 2, he began to sing at church.
23. At the age of 2 children are accepted to the nursery school.
24. At the age of 2, Tiu migrated with her family to San Francisco.
25. He began water skiing at the age of 2.
26. Born in Albi, he became blind at the age of 2.5 years old.
27. At the age of 2, he moved with his parents from Egypt to China.
28. At the age of 2, Brooks' father died;
29. He moved to Japan at the age of 2.
30. Her family moved to Finland when Juhász was at the age of 2.
- the late 1960s
- the mid-1970s
- May 2013
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Autism Sunday
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network,
- Autism National Committee
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Speaks
- one third
- between 0.3 and 3 μm
- the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Johann Heinrich Lambert
- about 0.9
- about 0.04
- the Suomi NPP