the Greek king in a sentence
1. During the war, the Greek king Agamemnon captured Chryseis, the daughter of Apollo's priest Chryses, and refused to return her.
2. This was Helen of Sparta, wife of the Greek king Menelaus.
3. Like the Greek king, many others supported the idea of holding the next Games in Athens;
4. At the behest of the Greek king, George II, he returned to Britain in September to resume training for the Royal Navy.
5. After his disguise was revealed, Telephus seized the Greek king Agamemnon's infant son Orestes to use as a hostage.
6. During the war, the Greek king was assassinated in Thessaloniki by Alexandros Schinas.
7. 149 BC) was the Greek king of Bithynia.
8. Later, when Porus comes into hand-to-hand combat with the Greek king, he stands by his promise and spares him (1:31).
9. The Greek king Constantine I, who commanded the battle personally, was almost taken prisoner by a Turkish patrol.
10. The story is told, similar to a legend of the Greek king Midas, that Labraid had horse's ears, something he was concerned to keep quiet.
11. This upsets the Greek King more than the loss of his men, and declares that whoever can retrieve her will be given many precious things.
12. The name derived from the Greek king and later god Pelops, son of Tantalus.
13. According to legend, a city called Castrum Drionis (Casteldrione) was founded by the Greek king Diomedes.
14. It is named after the Greek King Agamemnon, a main character of the Iliad.
15. The king told him he could have his life and the filly if he brought him Princess Golden Locks, the daughter of the Greek King.
16. The statue was first created for the cult of Ara Maxima, which was dedicated to Hercules by the Greek king Evander.
17. This dramatic scene depicts Achilles releasing Briseis to the Greek king Agamemnon.
18. The French ultimately intervened in a coup that overthrew the Greek king and brought the country into the war.
19. This minor planet was named after Eurymedon a servant to the Greek king Nestor during the Trojan War.
20. This minor planet was named from Greek mythology after Lycomedes, the Greek king of Scyros.
21. The Book of Daniel was written in reaction to the persecution of the Jews by the Greek king Antiochus IV Epiphanes in 167–164 BCE.
22. Raja Ambhi entertained the Greek king here;
23. The babies find out about Shlomo and form the impression that he truly is the Greek king, whom they dub the "Meanie of Chanukah".
24. Around 275 BC, Apama married her maternal third cousin the Greek King Magas of Cyrene.
25. Her father formed an alliance with the Greek King of Anatolia Prusias I of Bithynia.
26. Its title was inspired by the Greek king Odysseus.
27. Up to 1967, the Greek king occasionally used the palace on state occasions while in residence at his nearby villa, Mon Repos.
28. The laurel wreath as the central prize was presented to him by the Greek king Otto.
29. Zeus, the Greek king of gods, is cognate to Latin Iūpiter, Old German Ziu, and Indic Dyaus, with whom he shares similar mythologies.
30. Its title was inspired by the Greek king Odysseus.
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror
- his war cry
- the soldiers
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus
- A. Apollo's