the Greek camp in a sentence
1. Pleased with this, Apollo sent gentle breezes that helped Odysseus return safely to the Greek camp.
2. Achilles (minor planet designation: 588 Achilles) is a large Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp.
3. The reader later finds out that it was Sinon who started the fire signal that drew the Trojans to the Greek camp.
4. However, some modern historians reject the notion of dissent in the Greek camp.
5. She is a young widow and daughter of the priest Calchas who has defected to the Greek camp.
6. Troilus arrives at the Greek camp just before the planned wedding.
7. Odysseus catches Steven and takes him to the Greek camp.
8. The Trojans launch an assault on the Greek camp, and with Achilles gone it seems all of their hope is lost.
9. The Greeks successfully drive the Trojans off and rescue Achilles’ body, bringing it back to the Greek camp.
10. Iphigenia, however, has already reached the Greek camp accompanied by her mother Clytemnestra.
11. They are divided into the Greek camp at L4 (ahead of Jupiter) and the Trojan camp at L5 (trailing Jupiter).
12. Elements of the first Turkish formation started encircling the Greek camp from the east.
13. The Greek camp, ten weeks later Cressida has still not heard anything from Troilus.
14. More than 4,500 Jupiter trojans in the Greek camp and 7,000 in total have been discovered.
15. More than 4,500 Jupiter trojans in the Greek camp have already been discovered.
16. Philoctetes orbits in the L4 Lagrangian point of the Sun–Jupiter system, in the "Greek Camp" of Trojan asteroids.
17. four of them in the Greek camp.
18. 5023 Agapenor /æɡəˈpiːnɔːr/ is a Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp, approximately 30 kilometers in diameter.
19. 4063 Euforbo is a large Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp, approximately 100 kilometers (62 miles) in diameter.
20. Apollo then sent a plague sweeping through the Greek camp, forcing Agamemnon to give back the priest's daughter.
21. 4543 Phoinix is a large Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp, approximately 63 kilometers (39 miles) in diameter.
22. He stole Aeneas' chariot horses and brought it back to the Greek camp.
23. 5254 Ulysses is a large Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp, approximately 78 kilometers (48 miles) in diameter.
24. Led by Hermes, Priam takes a wagon out of Troy, across the plains, and into the Greek camp unnoticed.
25. Agyris sent supplies of corn and other essentials to the Greek camp, then joined Dionysius with his whole army.
26. with four of them in the Greek camp.
27. four of them in the Greek camp.
28. In the Greek camp, the great general and king Agamemnon is conversing with his lieutenants and fellow kings.
29. In the Greek camp, the newly arrived Cressida is greeted by all the Greek commanders.
30. Machaon, son of Asclepius, is injured by Paris, and taken back to the Greek camp by Nestor;
- a poet
- some sailors
- the rich prizes
- the last time
- the sailors
- the god's help
- numerous dolphins
- the water
- the dolphins
- the Titans
- his throne
- the entire Trojan War
- a terrible plague
- the Greek heroes
- numerous Greek soldiers
- many Trojan heroes
- the most important one
- the remains
- the camps
- the Brygoi
- the Thesprotians
- the hero Odysseus
- a direct duel
- the battling gods
- the terror
- their battle
- the duel
- his own hands
- a bow
- a strong shield
- his arm
- last hours
- every year
- Mt. Olympus