the Davis Cup in a sentence
1. Spain went on to win the Davis Cup that year.
2. He played in the Davis Cup against Russia.
3. In 1991, the French team won the Davis Cup.
4. and (3) the Davis Cup.
5. In 2017 it hosted the Davis Cup final again.
6. The Davis Cup was next against Germany.
7. Serbia won the Davis Cup title in 2010.
8. The Davis Cup started 3 February 2017.
9. He plays a lot in the Davis Cup for Mexico.
10. He played 2 matches for Egypt in the Davis Cup.
11. At the Davis Cup, Gil entered two rounds.
12. He represents India in the Davis Cup.
13. He also competed in the Davis Cup in 1919.
14. He represents India in the Davis Cup.
15. In the Davis Cup he never won a single match.
16. He represented India at the Davis Cup in 1936.
17. He competed in the Davis Cup in 1961 and 1963.
18. He also won the Davis Cup for the first time.
19. He played for the Davis Cup 74 times.
20. He represents India at the Davis Cup.
21. Zayid has represented Qatar in the Davis Cup.
22. Idmbarek represents Morocco in the Davis Cup.
23. Merzuki represents Malaysia in the Davis Cup.
24. He has a 28–25 record at the Davis Cup.
25. Merino represents Peru in the Davis Cup.
26. Lock represents Zimbabwe at the Davis Cup.
27. Popko represents Kazakhstan at the Davis Cup.
28. Lee represents South Korea at the Davis Cup.
29. Jianu represents Romania at the Davis Cup.
30. He played in the Davis Cup in 1961 and 1962.
- the whole year
- the Newsweek Champions Cup
- the Lipton International Players Championships
- the fall season
- the end of the season
- the following 3 years
- 1 Andy Roddick
- the 1990 French Open
- the Miami Open
- Hong Kong
- Pat Rafter
- Rome Masters
- the final years
- Swiss Indoors
- the Masters Cup
- the 2004 US Open
- two windy days
- Dubai Championships
- almost 220 meters
- Burj al-Arab
- the 2005 US Open
- more than $30 million
- Djokovic, Federer, Nadal
- May 2018
- more than $25 million
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships