the Catalan in a sentence
1. Kramnik also revived the Catalan Opening.
2. The Catalan form is the sole official one.
3. The Catalan solids are all convex.
4. The Catalan edition uses "daimoni".
5. The Catalan language is a Romance language.
6. He wrote only in the Catalan language.
7. It is part of the Catalan Coastal Range.
8. the Catalan Ramon Gastó (1312–48);
9. It is part of the Catalan Coastal Range.
10. The Catalan donkey.
11. The Catalan Sheepdog.
12. He is from the Catalan region of Spain.
13. Adapted from the Catalan Wikipedia.
14. In 2007 they were the Catalan Cup winners.
15. The lake drains towards the Catalan side.
16. The lake drains towards the Catalan side.
17. The Catalan book is called La Nataixa.
18. Josep Cervera-Bret: The Catalan Virtuoso.
19. The lake drains towards the Catalan side.
20. Pay the fine"), in the Catalan language.
21. The Catalan Talgo was taken out of service.
22. Casals is from the Catalan region of Spain.
23. Locomotive 252.075 with the Catalan Talgo.
24. He is from the Catalan region of Spain.
25. He is from the Catalan region of Spain.
26. He is from the Catalan region of Spain.
27. He is from the Catalan region of Spain.
28. It is published in the Catalan language.
29. Let's build the Catalan Republic!
30. The Catalan media screamed "scandal!"
- foreign public
- Andorran Group
- (Agrupament Andorrà
- an anti-fascist organization
- the Occitanie's French Resistance
- the French representative
- The Andorran
- the capitalist economy
- two axes
- mass tourism
- the country's tax exemption
- the capitalist boom date
- professional banking
- a tourist attraction
- ski resorts
- cultural entities
- a renovated hotel industry
- a social health insurance system
- The Andorran Government
- the official visit
- the French co-prince Charles de Gaulle
- the economic boom
- national demands
- international openness
- an era
- "Andorran dream
- the American dream
- the Trente Glorieuses
- the mass culture
- radical changes
- this event
- number one transmitter musical radio station
- great importance
- musical hits
- Chanson française
- American Country
- recent times
- the Govern d'Andorra
- Executive Board