the Bolsheviks in a sentence
1. The Bolsheviks gained 25% of the vote.
2. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1903.
3. The Reds are no longer the Bolsheviks.
4. This ended with victory for the Bolsheviks.
5. In 1906, he joined the Bolsheviks.
6. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1905.
7. He greeted the rise of the Bolsheviks too.
8. Burtsev strenuously opposed the Bolsheviks.
9. The Bolsheviks pursued "militant atheism".
10. She had joined the Bolsheviks in 1916.
11. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1907.
12. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1918.
13. In 1918 Neronovych joined the Bolsheviks.
14. Berman joined the Bolsheviks in June 1917.
15. Palchinsky resisted the Bolsheviks rule;
16. the Bolsheviks received 58 mandates.
17. He joined the Bolsheviks in August 1917.
18. The Bolsheviks refused.
19. In 1918, he was executed by the Bolsheviks.
20. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1920.
21. The Bolsheviks had special passwords."
22. The revolution was led by the Bolsheviks.
23. Lenin and Zinoviev from the Bolsheviks;
24. The Bolsheviks' armed demonstration –
25. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1908.
26. In 1919 he was shot by the Bolsheviks.
27. He joined the Bolsheviks in 1905.
28. The Bolsheviks suffered mass casualties.
29. The Bolsheviks seize power in Russia.
30. Sytin sided with the Bolsheviks.
- the resulting Russian Civil War
- many workers
- communist parties
- the expense
- other socialist movements
- major syndicalist movements
- the General Confederation
- the Industrial Workers
- their organisations
- A long tradition
- Spanish anarchism
- a pivotal role
- the war
- the army rebellion
- an anarchist-inspired movement
- armed militias
- large areas
- rural Spain
- the land
- some limited assistance
- the beginning
- the result
- a bitter fight
- a series
- the Republicans
- a revival
- a perceived failure
- other movements
- both capitalism
- the anti-nuclear, environmental and peace movements
- the counterculture
- the New Left
- punk subculture
- the Sex Pistols
- The established feminist tendencies
- the second wave
- anti-capitalist, anti-war and anti-globalisation movements
- their involvement
- the Group