the Argentine in a sentence
1. Iguazu Falls from the Argentine side.
2. Aerial view, from the Argentine side.
3. The Argentine Constitution (art.
4. which the Argentine Army defeated;
5. The Argentine Navy (ARA;
6. The Argentine commanding officer, Lt.Col.
7. He was known as "The Argentine Strong-Boy".
8. 48 of the Argentine Constitution.
9. The Argentine Automobile Club.
10. See also: Equipment of the Argentine Army.
11. Unimog truck of the Argentine Army.
12. Ford Ranger the Argentine Army.
13. He also worked in the Argentine cinema.
14. The Argentine army left in May 1879.
15. He was the Argentine League's MVP in 2014.
16. The Argentine film did not get nominated.
17. Their focus is the Argentine tango.
18. The greatest is the Argentine Bolognini."
19. Since 1951, in the Argentine cinema.
20. Armed Forces of the Argentine Republic.
21. The Argentine edition was later banned.
22. He also served in the Argentine Army.
23. In 2003 he won the Argentine Open.
24. Green represented the Argentine Pampas;
25. Ráfaga is a band in the Argentine cumbia.
26. This led to the Argentine Civil Wars.
27. during the Argentine film golden decade.
28. the other was the Argentine presidency.
29. He joined the Argentine Socialist Party.
30. the Argentine Neurosurgical Association;
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths
- their slightly backward-pointing teeth
- further jaw movements
- its burrow
- The subdued prey
- the yolk
- some move
- algal crusts
- submerged plants
- branchial food traps
- fine particles
- specialised mouthparts
- several rows
- labial teeth
- many kinds
- the bottom sediment
- larger particles
- the papillae
- the spadefoot toads
- strong biting jaws
- The calls
- occasional soft squeaks
- A clicking sound
- Dicamptodon ensatus
- vocal cords
- a rattling or barking sound
- a quiet squeak
- their voices
- a particular species
- its characteristic call
- a fleeting glimpse
- the sound
- the vocal cords