the Andorran team in a sentence
1. Basketball popularity has increased in the country since the 1990s, when the Andorran team BC Andorra played in the top league of Spain (Liga ACB).
2. The Andorran team has qualified three times for the European Competitions (UEFA Cup) along 1997 and 1999, but has been eliminated in the first round each time, thus being ranked last in the all-time table of all European Cups with 6 losses and 48 conceded goals.
3. The Andorran team eliminated FC Barcelona in the semi-finals (aggregate 2–1) and defeated RCD Espanyol in the final played in the Municipal Stadium of Vilassar de Mar, winning 4-2 on penalties after no goals were scored during ordinary and extra time.
4. The first ever international goal for the Andorran team was kicked by Sumra Sallis and the team went on to defeat Spain in their first international match.
5. The Andorran team was playing in Segona Divisió until 2011, for three consecutive seasons.
6. The Andorran team consisted of 4 athletes competing in 3 sports: aquatics (swimming), athletics and judo.
7. The Andorran team consisted of 4 athletes competing in 3 sports.
8. The Andorran team became overwhelmingly dominated the Rugby Catalan Championship, stringing a series of titles.
9. The Andorran team consisted of six athletes in three sports.
10. He promoted with the Andorran team to the top tier, the ACB League in 2014.
11. He was selected to compete for the Andorran team in trap shooting at the 2004 Summer Olympics, finishing in last place out of thirty-five shooters.
- BC Andorra
- the top league
- Liga ACB
- the club
- Other sports
- Australian Rules football
- its first national cricket team
- a home match
- the Dutch Fellowship
- Fairly Odd Places Cricket Club
- the first match
- an altitude
- 4,300 ft
- every Winter Olympic Games
- the Games
- the Small States
- twice the host country
- Catalan human tower builders
- The Castellers d'Andorra
- the Coordinadora de Colles Castelleres de Catalunya
- the governing body
- The athletes
- the opening ceremonies
- the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Olympic biathlete
- Laurent Recouderc
- 2015 UCI Mountain Bike and Trials World Championships
- Volta als Ports d'Andorra
- the national road cycling tour
- Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella
- first and third syllables
- the sum
- an observational study
- frequently a set
- other means
- the geometric mean
- the arithmetic mean
- many diverse fields
- almost every academic field