the Alabama Department of Revenue in a sentence
1. Taxes are collected by the Alabama Department of Revenue.
2. The Alabama Department of Revenue's Motor Vehicle Division issues standard automobile license plates that bear a one- or two-digit number identifying the county in which the vehicle is registered.
3. Plates are currently issued by the Alabama Department of Revenue.
4. Then, on January 1, 2016, new rules promulgated by the Alabama Department of Revenue required any out-of-state sellers doing more than $250,000 in sales to Alabama residents would be required to collect sales tax.
5. Bingham, where his work mainly involved litigation with the Internal Revenue Service and the Alabama Department of Revenue.
- 5 percent
- Social Security
- about 36%
- as low as $4,600
- barely one-quarter
- the District of Columbia
- as high as $670 million
- the Local Legislation Committee
- Alabama Constitutional Commission
- United States Supreme Court
- more than 700
- almost one-third
- The Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
- Military District
- John Pope
- White Democratic
- 1901 through the 1960s
- nearly three-quarters of the century
- the civil rights movement
- only four
- Bob Riley
- the Alabama State Capitol
- 136 years
- December 2017