the 2004 US Open in a sentence
1. Hewitt reached the final of the 2004 US Open, where he was defeated by Roger Federer in straight sets.
2. After missing her national championship in 2003, Williams returned for the 2004 US Open, where she was seeded third despite her No. 11 ranking.
3. At the 2004 US Open, Williams wore denim skirts and knee-high boots—tournament officials did not allow her to wear the boots during matches.
4. They played a memorable quarterfinal match at the 2004 US Open that spanned over two days, with Federer eventually prevailing in five sets.
5. Roddick was knocked out during the 2004 US Open in a five-set quarterfinal against another big server, Joachim Johansson.
6. He made it to the semifinals by defeating No. 2 Rafael Nadal of Spain, his first victory over Nadal since the second round of the 2004 US Open.
7. Maria Sharapova and many other female Russian tennis players wore black ribbons during the 2004 US Open in memory of the tragedy.
8. The tandem won the 2002 Australian Open, the 2004 US Open and the 2007 French Open.
9. He reached the semifinals of the 2004 US Open, won 3 singles titles and achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 9 in February 2005.
10. He participated in 56 consecutive Grand Slams between the 1991 Australian Open and the 2004 US Open.
11. The 2004 US Open was held between August 30, 2004 – September 12, 2004.
12. In the 2004 US Open, he reached the third round, before losing to eventual runner-up Lleyton Hewitt.
13. With Nestor, Knowles won the 2002 Australian Open, the 2004 US Open and the 2007 French Open.
14. At the 2004 US Open, Chakvetadze won three qualifying matchers to reach the main draw of her first Grand Slam singles tournament.
15. Roger Federer defeated Lleyton Hewitt, 6–0, 7–6, 6–0, in the final to win the Men's Singles tennis title at the 2004 US Open.
16. At the 2004 US Open, Uberoi was competing in her first ever Grand Slam tournament as a wildcard into the qualifying draw.
17. In the 2004 US Open, he reached the third round for the first time, but lost to Michaël Llodra.
18. The highlight of his season was making the doubles semifinal at the 2004 US open, losing to eventual champions Mark Knowles &
19. He then qualified for the 2004 US Open, where he lost in the second round to Sam Querrey.
20. Moreover, he won the Legends 45+ National Championship in 2005, and the 2004 US Open Legends Racquetball Championship.
21. It was the second event of the 2004 US Open series, after the Mercedes Benz Cup in Los Angeles.
22. The 2009 French Open is her 2nd Major, her first being the 2004 US Open.
23. Federer entered the 2004 US Open as the top seed looking to win his first US Open championship.
24. The event was part of the International Series of the 2004 ATP Tour and of the 2004 US Open Series.
25. The MacCam was first used at the 2004 US Open to demonstrate several poor calls by chair umpires.
26. The MacCam was first used at the 2004 US Open to demonstrate several poor calls by chair umpires.
27. Corkery competed in the men's doubles of the 2004 US Open where he partnered with Warburg, losing in the first round.
28. Kansas City during that time won the 2000 MLS Supporters Shield, 2000 MLS Cup and the 2004 US Open Cup.
29. This article displays the qualifying draw for the Men's Singles at the 2004 US Open.
30. They played a memorable quarterfinal match at the 2004 US Open that spanned over two days, with Federer eventually prevailing in five sets.
- two windy days
- Dubai Championships
- almost 220 meters
- Burj al-Arab
- the 2005 US Open
- more than $30 million
- Djokovic, Federer, Nadal
- May 2018
- more than $25 million
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships
- the PowerShares Series
- Agassi beat Courier
- the Staples Champions Cup
- the CTCA Championships
- San Jose
- the Acura Champions Cup
- the Camden Wealth Advisors Cup's
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Championships
- Mark Philippoussis
- Mardy Fish
- Macau Agassi
- March 2010
- Hit for Haiti
- one year later
- Madison Square Garden