tentacles in a sentence
1. it bears 12 to 16 tentacles.
2. The head bears four tentacles;
3. The tentacles are darker.
4. The tentacles are blackish.
5. Tentacles are short and large.
6. These tentacles act as his feet.
7. Tentacles are quite long.
8. the tentacles are very long.
9. Otina ovata has no tentacles.
10. Tentacles partially retracted.
11. tentacles simple;
12. inferior tentacles wanting.
13. Tentacles are brown and long.
14. The oral tentacles are lacking.
15. Oral tentacles digitiform.
16. The eyes have dark tentacles.
17. Camembert and Tentacles.
18. The polyps have 12 tentacles.
19. Close-up on the tentacles.
20. (Tentacles!) in 2004.
21. Feeder tentacles extended.
22. It has many tentacles.
23. The oral tentacles are flat.
24. The oral tentacles are flat.
25. The oral tentacles are flat.
26. and their long tentacles.
27. Oral tentacles are long.
28. The tentacles are black.
29. tentacles up to 640;
30. Tentacles brown.