ten finals in a sentence
1. He won five titles in ten finals and was runner-up at the Masters Series tournament in Key Biscayne, losing to Marcelo Ríos, who became No. 1 as a result.
2. From 1974 to 1978 the two clubs played against each other in ten finals, and took each other on for the Australian Championship in Adelaide in 1976.
3. It has 51,117 seats and has hosted a record of ten finals of UEFA club competitions, including the 2002 UEFA Cup Final fittingly won by Feyenoord.
4. In ten finals, Laver won eight against the still dangerous Gonzales.
5. Since 1984, Japan (four times) and Saudi Arabia (three times) have been the most successful teams, together winning seven of the last ten finals.
6. In doubles, five of her ten finals were against the team of Virginia Ruano Pascual and Paola Suárez.
7. His ten finals at a grand slam tournament remained a record until 2017, when Roger Federer reached his eleventh Wimbledon final.
8. During his sixteen years with the Ponce Lions, he led them to ten finals, and seven championship titles.
9. Carrickshock's dominance saw the club play in ten finals between 1938 and 1948, becoming the first team to win four successive championships from 1940 to 1943.
10. The current contract requires that at least ten finals matches (plus all Grand Finals) be played at the MCG during every rolling five-year period.
11. Judkins played a single game for Victoria and totalled ten finals for the club.
12. Evert reached ten finals out of 13 years between 1973 and 1985 but won only three titles.
13. From 1974 to 1978 the two clubs played against each other in ten finals, and took each other on for the Australian Championship in Adelaide in 1976.
14. He has reached ten finals of these tournaments, winning seven.
15. In addition to leading the ATP World Tour in match wins, he reached a career best ten finals, winning five titles.
16. He played in 161 senior home-and-away games and ten finals matches for Essendon, kicking seven goals.
17. From 2009-2018, all ten finals involved a team from Northern League Division One, with eight of them taking the trophy.
18. He played a total of ten finals games and kicked nine goals in finals football.
19. Hams was at Collingwood during a strong period for the club and participated in ten finals matches.
20. Waldron appeared in ten finals with Richmond, four of them Grand Finals.
21. In all he appeared in ten finals, with losing grand finals in 1898 and 1902.
22. Both teams made up four of the possible ten Finals appearances from 1986 to 1990.
23. Junior sides did well and featured in the first ten finals, winning four of them.
24. Up to the 2011 final, CSKA Sofia had reached the Bulgarian Cup Final 32 times, winning nineteen of them, while Slavia Sofia had won seven of their ten finals.
25. They had previously won two Scottish Cups (in 1887 and 1902), and been beaten in ten finals.
26. This was partly due to their impressive record, reaching ten finals in fourteen years and winning the Super Rugby championship seven times.
27. All in all, he played in ten finals for the German championship.
28. He competes in the ATP World Tour, where he has won three singles titles in a total of ten finals.
29. He has won five singles titles and reached ten finals on the ATP Tour.
30. In between 1900 and 1910 they had appeared in all ten finals, coming away with six victories, one of which was shared with Devon.
- the Masters Series tournament
- Most Improved Player
- the second time
- the history books
- two sets
- a five-set French Open
- only the fifth male player
- all four Grand Slam
- Only Laver
- this feat
- This win
- male player
- all four Grand Slam titles
- hard courts
- the only male player
- an Olympic gold medal
- his 1999 French Open victory
- his Wimbledon defeat
- a two sets
- one deficit
- 5 titles
- two majors
- Sampras's record
- six consecutive year-ending top rankings
- the only time
- his second Australian Open title
- a five-set semi-final and Yevgeny Kafelnikov
- four consecutive Grand Slam finals
- only the fourth player
- the reigning champion
- three of four Grand Slam events
- only the Wimbledon title
- the inaugural Tennis Masters Cup
- the Russian's hopes
- his Australian Open title
- a straight-sets final win
- a cramping Rafter
- a sell-out crowd
- the Aussie's last Australian Open
- another close match