tabs in a sentence
1. Early metal drink cans had no tabs;
2. The early pull-tabs detached easily.
3. Tabs also changed;
4. tabs are never used.
5. Tab or tabs may refer to:
6. Tabs are also customizable.
7. Badges and tabs
8. Tabs come in various forms.
9. File folders can have tabs in them.
10. Others had less prominent tabs.
11. All of us are trim tabs.
12. Dez symbols may also be used as tabs.
13. Opened files are organized into tabs.
14. Operate tabs using gestures;
15. NHL.com - NHL tabs All-Star starters
16. Some have fancy pull tabs.
17. It has three short tabs on the lens;
18. The elevators carried trim tabs.
19. The elevators carried trim tabs.
20. The elevators carried trim tabs.
21. The elevators carry trim tabs.
22. The elevators carry trim tabs.
23. Both carry trim tabs.
24. Elevator has trim tabs.
25. The original game had 3 tabs.
26. suspending unused tabs;
27. It has three tabs;
28. The rudders had trim tabs.
29. The elevators carried trim tabs.
30. No tabs in the code.