suggesting in a sentence
1. Video evidence suggesting it was a MANPADS.
2. elevated LDH suggesting cell destruction;
3. suggesting river access for cattle.
4. He wrote to me in November suggesting this.
5. That's much worse than I was suggesting."
6. tarxat), suggesting a non-Turkic origin.
7. thus suggesting the importance of language.
8. No one's suggesting such a thing".
9. Some appear with trails, suggesting motion.
10. suggesting (SEM);
11. Braga countered by suggesting three ideas;
12. , suggesting their dislike for the album.
13. I am suggesting that He created sin" (p 54).
14. suggesting the mud on the bottom of Avaiki.
15. Mills is not suggesting determinism.
16. This has been explained by suggesting that:
17. ), suggesting an act of favor.
18. then suggesting he support the coup.
19. suggesting a seven-plated configuration.
20. suggesting the Dorian mode again.
21. therefore suggesting further research.
22. C. Rajagopalachari suggesting this to him.
23. Suggesting that Mrs.
24. "fist"), suggesting a diminutive height.
25. , suggesting the girl's name.
26. She did so by suggesting a time-saving idea.
27. The claim suggesting PKK-related killers.
28. Thanks for suggesting a lunch meeting.
29. I'm not suggesting capitulation.
30. Gaby: Are you suggesting I cheated on him?