state surveillance in a sentence
1. The work also discusses various aspects of state surveillance and spying, advising rulers to establish an extensive espionage network.
2. The Matrix program was shut down in June 2005 after federal funding was cut in the wake of public concerns over privacy and state surveillance.
3. in Second French Empire France, everything is under state surveillance, little different from the imaginary China depicted on stage.
4. Bigiev was freed on the condition that he was to live in Moscow under state surveillance for two years.
5. The MATRIX program was shut down in June 2005 after federal funding was cut in the wake of public concerns over privacy and state surveillance.
6. Following the judgment, academicians documented the growth in state surveillance.
7. these pressures in addition to ongoing state surveillance have made him incapable of writing anything further.
8. however, continued state surveillance and the fear of imminent imprisonment has rendered him an increasingly neurotic recluse.
9. Eventually, he was placed under state surveillance during the Bakiyev regime with intention to kill him.
10. More recently he has spoken about privacy in the context of state surveillance.
11. It was founded in 2009 to campaign against state surveillance and threats to civil liberties.
12. He has been the target of state surveillance, intimidation, harassment, arrest and detention."
13. They promote the use of cryptography to protect against state surveillance.
14. Reactions of internet users in China were mixed between viewing a loss of freedom worldwide and seeing state surveillance coming out of secrecy.
15. at the same time, foreign media continued to report on Edward Snowden's leaks about state surveillance.
16. De Broglio was placed under state surveillance and forced into exile in London, settling in Twickenham.
17. Pappritz and Stöcker were both opposed to state surveillance and control of prostitutes.
18. Pappritz and Stöcker were both opposed to state surveillance and control of prostitutes.
19. It also wants to protect the right to privacy from state surveillance and supports a reduction in VAT tax.
20. Historically, state surveillance in the United Kingdom began in Victorian Britain.
21. The scheme seeks to set up a Central Disease Surveillance Unit and a State Surveillance Unit in each State where data is collected and analyzed.
22. He was unemployed between 1935 and 1937, and kept under close state surveillance.
23. its lyrics reference state surveillance and drone warfare.
24. The British Black Panther Movement were under extensive State surveillance by the Special Branch's "Black Power Desk".
25. The 1940 Religious Organizations Law further increased state surveillance and oppression in Japan.
26. The 1940 Religious Organizations Law further increased state surveillance and oppression in Japan.
27. As in other African countries, the main reason given for State surveillance is the prevention of terroristic attacks.
28. As none in the group had connections to student movements or unionist activities, they believed they were safe from state surveillance.
29. Specifically, in Zimbabwe, political youth used Facebook to avoid state surveillance.
30. This system added an additional layer to the state surveillance and censorship already in place within the country.
- public spaces
- important events
- the anarchist ideal
- a way
- urban space
- the capitalist market
- pragmatical needs
- an exemplary direct action
- their ideas
- social bonds
- these tactics
- the same attitudes
- highly symbolic events
- a carnivalesque atmosphere
- contemporary anarchist vividity
- a philosophy
- many diverse attitudes
- Its diversity
- widely different uses
- identical terms
- different anarchist traditions
- a number
- definitional concerns
- The compatibility
- complex relationships
- divine authority
- any number
- alternative ethical doctrines
- the democratic process
- some anarchist tendencies
- one's autonomy
- the dynamics
- gender roles
- A historical current
- free love
- contemporary anarchism
- a tendency
- polyamory and queer anarchism