spermathecae in a sentence
1. Female ricinuleids have spermathecae, presumably to store sperm.
2. females have fused spermathecae, with a flat cross-section.
3. Some species of animal have multiple spermathecae.
4. Females have atrophied spermathecae (sperm-storage organs).
5. The spermathecae are oval, and positioned dorsally.
6. females have long spermathecae with a rounded apex.
7. The sperm is stored within the female in one or more spermathecae.
8. Spermathecae fertilise the eggs with the sperm of the last mating male.
9. The ducts and spermathecae are lined with a cuticle.
10. Spermatheca (plural spermathecae;
11. The females have a spermathecae, while the males have a pair of testes.
12. The spermathecae on the female stores the sperm.
13. The sperm receptacles (spermathecae) are globular.
14. The sperm receptacles (spermathecae) are globular.
15. Females differ from the two other species by their divided spermathecae.
16. Females have two completely separated spermathecae.
17. The sperm is stored within the female in one or more spermathecae.
18. The ducts and spermathecae are lined with a cuticle.
19. The main characteristic is the lack of spermathecae in the female spider.
20. The female is identified by the spermathecae;
21. The female is distinguished by the structure of the spermathecae;
22. B. matuskai has no fovea, and only has fine grains on the spermathecae.
23. The female has elongated spermathecae with small granules.
24. The female spermathecae are short and with large granules.
25. The female's spermathecae are stouter at the base than S. austini.
26. The female spermathecae have a single lobe.
27. Females have a pair of simple, widely spaced spermathecae.
28. Spermathecae are simple.
29. They have parallel spermathecae and the copulatory ducts have three loops.
30. The spermathecae are relatively short.