south Anchorage in a sentence
1. They broke ground on a building in south Anchorage in 2010 and were nearing completion in late 2014.
2. The Matanuska-Susitna Borough, the majority of Fairbanks (including North Pole and the military base), and South Anchorage typically have the strongest Republican showing.
3. A graduate of the University of Cincinnati, he placed a brick from his alma mater's demolished McMicken Hall in the south anchorage before the concrete was poured.
4. and the Minnesota Drive Expressway (from West 100th Ave to Dimond Boulevard) in South Anchorage.
5. He placed a brick from the demolished McMicken Hall at his alma mater, the University of Cincinnati, in the south anchorage before the concrete was poured.
6. The new suspension bridge, consists of the south anchorage, a transition pier, the South and North towers, and the north anchorage.
7. The Dimond Center is a regional shopping mall in Anchorage, Alaska, United States, located on the southwest corner of East Dimond Boulevard and the Old Seward Highway in south Anchorage.
8. As south Anchorage began to grow, the intersections of the Old Seward Highway with Dowling Road and with O'Malley Road originally began to develop as commercial hubs for the area.
9. Their initial foray into south Anchorage occurred at the corner of Dimond and Old Seward, across Dimond Boulevard from the east end of what became the Dimond Center.
10. Areas closest to the military bases, including Eagle River, and south Anchorage are the municipality's most Republican areas.
11. Fort Point Light is a decommissioned lighthouse built on the third tier of Fort Point, which is now directly beneath the south anchorage of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California.
12. Owned by Alpha Media LLC, its studios are located in Anchorage (two blocks west of Dimond Center), and its transmitter is in the Bayshore neighborhood in South Anchorage.
13. Owned by Alpha Media LLC, its studios are located in Anchorage (two blocks west of Dimond Center), and its transmitter is in the Bayshore neighborhood in South Anchorage.
14. Its studios are located on Business Park Boulevard in Anchorage, and its transmitter is located in South Anchorage.
15. In 1994, Parnell was re-elected to represent South Anchorage in the Alaska House.
16. The local High School is Dimond High School although some students attend South Anchorage High School.
17. He has frequently mentioned on the air over the years that he is a booster of the programs of South Anchorage High School.
18. It is one of two routes in Alaska to contain significant portions of freeway: the Seward Highway in south Anchorage and the Glenn Highway between Anchorage and Palmer.
19. The Matanuska-Susitna Borough, the majority of Fairbanks (including North Pole and the military base), and South Anchorage typically have the strongest Republican showing.
20. South Anchorage High School is a public high school that serves grades 9-12 in Anchorage, Alaska, as well as students from neighboring Turnagain Arm communities of Girdwood and Indian.
21. South Anchorage High School is part of the Anchorage School District, and opened in the fall of 2004.
22. As of 2008, 1,730 students were enrolled at South Anchorage High School, and 89 teachers were employed, 52% with advanced degrees.
23. Situated in a new facility in south Anchorage, the school serves students from all over the Anchorage bowl, from Girdwood to Eagle River.
24. The brewery moved to its present location in South Anchorage in 2009, where it expanded brewery operations to 10,000 barrel capacity, increased customer seating, and began food service in The Loft.
25. Whitekeys sold the establishment to Allen Choy, the owner of a popular South Anchorage nightclub, and his partner Jeff Matosky.
26. After graduating from South Anchorage High School, he attended the University of Notre Dame and played for their men's ice hockey team in the CCHA for the following four years.
27. She attended South Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska.
28. In South Anchorage, Dimond High School had ceiling tiles and other debris littering the floor throughout the campus.
29. They broke ground on a building in south Anchorage in 2010 and were nearing completion in late 2014.
30. The Matanuska-Susitna Borough, the majority of Fairbanks (including North Pole and the military base), and South Anchorage typically have the strongest Republican showing.
- the mosque
- the northernmost mosques
- a Bahá'í Center
- The 2018 gross state product
- Its per capita personal income
- a 2013 study
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product
- primarily salmon
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves
- the Alaska North Slope
- fourth place
- crude oil production
- Alaska's North Slope
- the second highest-yielding oil field
- North Dakota's Bakken Formation
- 900,000 barrels