some languages in a sentence
1. some languages may use the dative in other ways.
2. Some languages have cyclic tense systems.
3. However, some languages have no infinitive forms.
4. some languages from the disputed Altaic family;
5. Some languages forbid null onsets.
6. Some languages standardize syntax.
7. In some languages, palatalization is allophonic.
8. Some languages use both strategies.
9. Some languages also have retroflex trills.
10. Some languages are language isolates.
11. Some languages have not been identified.
12. In some languages however, ⟨ʏ⟩
13. Some languages offer a hybrid approach.
14. in some languages).
15. Some languages call these fields or members.
16. Some languages are borderline cases.
17. Some languages may have more categories.
18. Some languages have no equivalent.
19. Some languages allow a sonority "plateau";
20. Some languages require it explicitly;
21. Some languages are very close to disappearing.
22. In some languages, ⟨w⟩
23. A supine is a verbal noun in some languages.
24. Some languages have privative suffixes;
25. Some languages support sets directly.
26. Some languages don't have this or other names.
27. Polícia means police in some languages.
28. some languages have a separate equative case.
29. He can speak and write some languages.
30. Some languages abound in figurative expressions.
- Alaska's native languages
- either the Eskimo
- Aleut or Na-Dene language families
- (e.g. Haida
- (e.g. Tsimshianic
- the state's 20 indigenous languages
- "native languages
- This bill
- symbolic recognition
- official languages
- official use
- The 20 languages
- Religion Data Archives
- Alaska residents
- religious congregations
- 100,960 people
- mainline Protestants
- The largest religious denominations
- 50,866 adherents
- non-denominational Evangelical Protestants
- 38,070 adherents
- Jesus Christ
- Latter-day Saints
- 32,170 adherents
- 19,891 adherents
- the least religious states
- the USA
- church membership
- the First Russian Orthodox Church
- the Russian immigrants
- an increasing number
- Russian Orthodox churches
- the largest Quaker population
- 6,000 Jews
- whom observance
- special problems
- other Asian religious communities
- an estimated 2,000–3,000 Hindus
- The Islamic Community Center
- a mosque