some extent in a sentence
1. Both sides may be right to some extent.
2. Many explosives are toxic to some extent.
3. These laws vary to some extent;
4. these often disagree to some extent.
5. This simplifies focusing to some extent.
6. The duration may vary to some extent;
7. They may forage at night to some extent.
8. The families do to some extent overlap.
9. Every child suffers to some extent.
10. To some extent they're mirror images.
11. Yet is to some extent unique.
12. To some extent this is still the case.
13. We enabled him to some extent.
14. Evans agreed to some extent.
15. They have since diverged to some extent.
16. The reserve is populated to some extent;
17. All insects move to some extent.
18. All students study music to some extent.
19. To some extent, this is indeed true.
20. To some extent, they have succeeded.
21. The dialogues are to some extent good.
22. Yet, this is only true to some extent.
23. Palmer and, to some extent, Pink Floyd.
24. Many are to some extent self-inflicted.
25. "It is annoying to some extent.
26. It can tolerate drought to some extent.
27. So to some extent I'm for it.
28. To some extent, time is priceless.
29. To some extent, he is a purist.
30. Doppler principle. Well, to some extent.
some extent synonyms
- varying degrees
- little bit
- some way
- one way
- certain extent
- some degree
- certain degree
- lesser degree
- smaller extent
- in some fashion
- some sort
- kind of
- manner of speaking
- up to a point
- after a fashion
- minor extent
- in some ways
- in a sense
- in some way
- in some sense
- in a certain way
- in a certain sense
- certain way
- limited extent
- some form
- some ways
- certain level
- in some respects
- within bounds
- in varying degrees
- varying degree
- greater or lesser extent
- somewhat lesser extent
- lower extent