solely in a sentence
1. Yet these are not solely bleak;
2. promotion was solely by merit.
3. it exists solely by convention.
4. This is solely a nominal title.
5. This is solely a nominal title.
6. it exists solely by convention.
7. [Our concern] is solely defense.
8. it exists solely by convention.
9. Compiled solely on sales;
10. solely about Cavellini.
11. * Solely Kindergarten.
12. now it is solely owned by Dev.
13. both are solely varsity teams.
14. It was solely to train recruits.
15. both are based solely on teeth.
16. It invests solely in Albania.
17. at issue, solely, is the degree.
18. Selection is solely on merit.
19. Newtown was solely responsible.
20. is solely responsible.
21. Embryos feed solely on yolk.
22. It solely relies on vision.
23. Solely, it is about the songs;
24. It focused solely on Germaine;
25. Entry is solely by audition.
26. It was produced solely by West.
27. Adults feed solely on dew.
28. The females are solely brown.
29. it is solely Cracco.
30. I am solely a messenger.