skeletal in a sentence
1. The skeletal structure is sturdy.
2. They also have skeletal synapomorphies.
3. No human skeletal remains were found.
4. The lighthouse is a skeletal tower.
5. Skeletal muscles, viewed from the back.
6. Skeletal fluorosis.
7. A doll's skeletal structure is simple.
8. Skeletal remains are relatively meagre.
9. Skeletal formula of sphingomyelin.
10. From Skeletal Circus:
11. It is a skeletal disorder.
12. Skeletal zircon crystal.
13. It is a skeletal muscle.
14. Skeletal restoration of P. magnum
15. an iron skeletal frame;
16. These come from the skeletal muscle.
17. Muslims were a skeletal few.
18. Hence the title, Skeletal Lamping."
20. Skeletal remains are rarely found;
21. It was skeletal.
22. Animated skeletal model of A-DNA.
23. Skeletal prostitute.
24. Skeletal abnormalities.
25. and very low in skeletal muscle.
26. MilkShape 3D is a skeletal animator.
27. Other skeletal remains are rare.
28. skeletal soils and shallow sands;
29. in skeletal sandy soils.
30. It is a skeletal disorder.
- like a bag of bones
- very thin
- skin and bones
- looking like a bag of bones