shrew in a sentence
1. Instead he labelled A Shrew a bad quarto.
2. The Shrew is long and complicated.
3. Stoat. Lesser white-toothed shrew.
4. a virago, shrew, vixen.
5. The Shrew Tamed, 1861.
6. Tranio in The Taming of the Shrew;
7. The shrew-mole has 38 chromosomes.
8. It is the only shrew native to Ireland.
9. The largest ratio found is in the shrew.
10. First the homeless freak The Shrew;
11. Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew;
12. Biondello in The Taming Of The Shrew;
13. This shrew is nocturnal.
14. It is the only known Malagasy shrew.
15. The Taming of the Shrew;
16. Shrew may refer to:
17. Its common is brown-toothed shrew.
18. and the shrew Suncus madagascariensis.
19. Their yacht was the Shrew II.
20. She absolutely is the Shrew.
21. Spain. A shrew, a species of Nesiotites.
22. Large-headed shrew may refer to:
23. Elephant shrew.
24. No one wants to marry a vulgar shrew.
25. girl he had married grew into a shrew.
26. You're nothing but a vulgar shrew!
27. shrewd shrew's suede shoes.
28. You are a shrew.
29. She is a shrew.
30. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is Shrew.
- bad egg
- old bag
- battle ax
- hell cat
- taming of the shrew