shortfall in a sentence
1. Working around the clock, the shortfall was made good.
2. Foreign workers help make up this shortfall.
3. a shortfall to the band of $640,000.
4. The shortfall was made up with bronze and even lead.
5. At the time its budget shortfall was $83,000.
6. At higher pressures, the shortfall is greater.
7. Non-government estimates show a larger shortfall.
8. The shortfall is covered by an internal cross subsidy.
9. in 2011 this shortfall was estimated at $33 million.
10. Mothercare has a pension shortfall of £80m.
11. The shortfall was made up by public subscriptions.
12. Co. to cover that year’s shortfall.
13. In February 2009, to reduce a budget shortfall, Gov.
14. Any shortfall would be met by taxpayers.
15. There is a considerable shortfall in sewage treatment;
16. a shortfall of around 400,000 units.
17. She inherited a difficult budget shortfall.
18. In 1990, there was a $1,800 shortfall.
19. a grain shortfall of 1.7 million tons was expected;
20. Due to the State's budgetary shortfall, Rep.
21. A good alternative could be expected shortfall.
22. Fiscal year 2003 saw a $593 million revenue shortfall.
23. This left a shortfall of £1.2 million.
24. It is facing a shortfall of £229 million in 2020.
25. The TTC projected a shortfall of $700 million in 2020.
26. In 1882, their budgetary shortfall widened;
27. Some farmers feared a labour shortfall and bankruptcy.
28. Some farmers feared a labour shortfall and bankruptcy.
29. The corporate makes up any shortfall in funds.
30. Texas has been fearing a shortfall for some time.
- lack of ability
- run short
- loss of earnings
- lost profit
- lost revenue
- lost earnings