shipping costs in a sentence
1. and whether to pay for shipping costs on customer returns.
2. Many port jobs were lost, though shipping costs fell.
3. The arrival of the railroad in 1898 dramatically lowered shipping costs.
4. Shipping costs between regional centers became greatly inflated.
5. Overall, shipping costs have fallen over the past decades.
6. Initially, the mailing tube design was chosen to reduce shipping costs.
7. This led to significant lower long-distance shipping costs by the 14th century.
8. German wages rose after the war, as did shipping costs and inflation.
9. Shipping capacity has been reduced by 15%, increasing shipping costs.
10. Being closer to the factory can aid in shipping costs and time.
11. Overall, shipping costs have fallen over the past decades.
12. The set cost $99.99 US/$149.99 Canada, plus shipping costs.
13. Shipping costs have historically been calculated based on weight alone.
14. board, shipping costs for AI semen, etc.
15. This incurred extra shipping costs that rival quarries did not have to bear.
16. doing so is significantly more expensive, in part due to shipping costs.
17. Because more milk fits on each truck, shipping costs can be reduced by half;
18. Use of the railroad has cut shipping costs by $20 million per year.
19. The sorted plastics are then baled to reduce shipping costs to reclaimers.
20. The League agreed and even assisted the kiwis with their shipping costs.
21. Japan charged the USSR $40,000 for the damage to Hakodate Airport and shipping costs.
22. 44.9% included shipping costs.
23. The shipping costs of the car would reportedly be borne by the company for every visit.
24. The canal opened the region to important markets and lowered shipping costs.
25. The canal opened the region to important markets and lowered shipping costs.
26. Here are 5 key, unanswered questions (beyond shipping costs) of the shopping cart.
27. rising shipping costs scupper China’s export boom?
28. rising shipping costs scupper China's export boom?
29. Amazon often subsidises shipping costs through special deals.
30. If it works as planned, the craft could reduce shipping costs, says Igor Pasternak.
- subsistence hunting
- an essential activity
- imported food
- most small towns
- the coastline
- remote villages
- the terrain and difficult road conditions
- varying climate
- precipitation changes
- some remote areas
- the most difficult times
- these locations
- such inclement weather and terrain conditions
- a 1 US gallon
- many villages
- Fuel cost
- the contagious United States average
- only Hawaii
- higher prices
- few road connections
- The state's road system
- a relatively small area
- the central population centers
- the principal route
- the road system
- a road connection
- The western part
- no road system
- 1082 miles
- One unique feature
- the Alaska Highway system
- an active Alaska Railroad tunnel
- a paved roadway link
- the isolated community
- the tunnel
- the longest road tunnel
- the longest combination road and rail tunnel
- critical infrastructure
- Interior Alaska