senatorial in a sentence
1. It was designed for men of senatorial rank.
2. still others continued to hold senatorial rank".
3. a senatorial office.
4. The Senatorial ranks were purged;
5. Each senatorial delegation has one vote.
6. Bryant lost the senatorial primary to Chiles.
7. Africa was a senatorial province.
8. His senatorial campaign was unsuccessful.
9. Senatorial Hall.
10. Since 1569 also a senatorial office.
11. Brewster threatened a senatorial inquiry.
12. There are seventeen senatorial districts.
13. ABU senatorial building.
14. The apostles wear senatorial togas.
15. She was probably from a senatorial family.
16. Jerry Brown's senatorial campaign in 1982.
17. Representation was by senatorial district;
18. He finished third in the senatorial race.
19. Huskisson wears a stone Roman senatorial toga.
20. Senatorial Slate (1)
21. Senators: Senatorial Slate (1)
22. His senatorial term is 2012–2018.
23. His senatorial term is 2012–2018.
24. Senatorial Slate (3)
25. Senatorial Slate (1)
26. Senatorial Courtesy was continued.
27. In 2007, he ran for a senatorial position.
28. He represents Kano North Senatorial District.
29. She held her senatorial position until 2005.
30. Senatorial Slate
- other place
- in this place
- in the chamber
- in this house
- in this chamber
- for senate
- in the senate
- this chamber
- senate race
- senate campaign
- upper house
- before the senate
- council of elders
- du sénat
- for senator
- oversight committee
- senate seat
- state house