self-interest in a sentence
1. the role of self interest;
2. The term contrasts with action done out of self-interest.
3. These values were self-interest and an entrepreneurial spirit.
4. He argues that self-interest leads to neglect of the commons.
5. Discipline can begin and end with "self-interest."
6. It is in our own self-interest to purify and transform them.
7. The new policy was based on national self-interest.
8. This is a land ethic based wholly upon economic self-interest.
9. on the assumption that agents act in their own self-interest.
10. The ālaya is defiled by this self-interest.
11. The alaya is defiled by this self-interest;
12. The first stage of allyship is rooted in self-interest.
13. Mudita is a pure joy unadulterated by self-interest.
14. In social exchange, self-interest is not a negative thing;
15. self- interest seconds philanthropy.
16. self-interest seconds philanthropy.
17. The stakes rise beyond self-interest.
18. The God of the practical need and self-interest is the money.
19. acting only in his own self-interest.
20. These reasons include indifference and self-interest.
21. Decisions are almost always based on self-interest;
22. In its place, he developed a theory of self-interest.
23. He was evil, and a greedy man out for his own self-interest.
24. This came about not for reasons of self-interest or money.
25. Cats are known for their independence and self-interest.
26. Her actions are always out of self-interest;
27. But "self-interest" is something more.
28. Some could argue this also reflects corporate self-interest.
29. France is not here in the CAR out of any self-interest.
30. Mr Macrae said the appeal to voters' self-interest was sad.