rural homes in a sentence
1. the railroad provides the only transportation to rural homes and cabins in the area.
2. 87 percent of urban homes had electricity, but only 10 percent of rural homes did.
3. Only 15 percent of rural homes had running water.
4. Many rural homes are monolingually Patois.
5. His department underwent a very large programme to provide piped water to rural homes.
6. 24.8% of rural homes were occupied in farming.
7. Some rural homes on the site were built using part of the structure.
8. Several farms and rural homes suffered extensive damage.
9. Many unemployed African workers remained, instead of returning to their rural homes.
10. PA 235 splits from US 522 by turning north onto an unnamed road, passing rural homes.
11. The road heads through wooded areas with some small fields and rural homes.
12. The route passes a few rural homes as it comes to an intersection with PA 553.
13. The route parallels US 322 before turning north past a few rural homes.
14. The route curves east before turning southeast in Middletown past more rural homes.
15. It is partially forested with rural homes, farms, and notably apple orchards.
16. Such rural homes often were overtaken by the rapidly expanding city and demolished.
17. The early Cajuns often held dance parties at their rural homes.
18. Not many people live in the area now and mostly rural homes can be found.
19. The remaining 3 percent was used for farming, livestock grazing, and rural homes.
20. Also, over 50 low-cost, easy to install lights were placed in rural homes across Assam.
21. Rural homes were often heated with firewood, kerosene, or liquefied petroleum gas.
22. In the 1930s only 10% of rural homes and farms in the United States had electricity.
23. Several rural homes and farms were severely damaged, with one house completely destroyed.
24. (To be populated) Kantar Media uses a nationwide panel size of 2,609 urban and rural homes.
25. (To be populated) Kantar Media uses a nationwide panel size of 2,609 urban and rural homes.
26. Radio station 2LF of Young broadcast games live into rural homes from 1938.
27. This movie emphasises the necessity of toilets for all rural homes.
28. This movie emphasis the necessity of toilets for all rural homes.
29. This movie emphasis the necessity of toilets for all rural homes.
30. the railroad provides the only transportation to rural homes and cabins in the area.