roughly forty in a sentence
1. Myra is located roughly forty kilometers, or twenty-five miles, east of Gemile and its location further inland made it safer from seafaring Arab forces.
2. A second explosion occurred at the Park Kultury station at 8:38, roughly forty minutes after the first one.
3. This original plat was laid out over a series of road and lot lines that were aligned at roughly forty-five degrees to the first official town plat.
4. Roman calendars show roughly forty annual religious festivals.
5. Roughly forty years later, the state was revived in Gilan (Northwest Iran) and survived until 1126.
6. Although he continued to play occasionally, he did not own a piano for roughly forty years.
7. Roughly forty years later the state was revived in Gilan (north-western Iran) and survived under Hasanid leaders until 1126.
8. Wetherall's force moved towards Chambly and as the column arrived, it was met by a group of roughly forty men which scattered upon taking sight of the British.
9. It compiles roughly forty weeks of the strip, with all of them printed in full color.
10. There are roughly forty different mini-games, although many of these must be unlocked through play (at a rate of one per successful victory).
11. Attested roughly forty times in extant literature, this word refers to the animal itself.
12. Roughly forty years later the state was revived in Gilan (north-western Iran) and survived under Hasanid leaders until 1126.
13. The Taghlib and Bakr tribes fought for roughly forty years (from 494-534 CE), locked in a perpetual cycle of vengeance.
14. Roughly forty years later the state was revived in Gilan (north-western Iran) and survived under Hasanid leaders until 1126.
15. Innes was tasked with connecting roughly forty shots and creating the illusion of one, uniform scene.
16. The indigenous movie industry, based in Lahore and known as "Lollywood", produces roughly forty feature-length films a year.
17. The structure is roughly forty feet deep by eighteen feet wide.
18. The story continues in Aftermath, told from Karrin Murphy's point of view and running from roughly forty five minutes after the end of Changes.
19. In Reykjavík, Iceland, police protected the Chinese Embassy as roughly forty protesters peacefully protested outside, chanting slogans and waving flags.
20. Formerly, both volumes were roughly forty-five minutes in length and shared the same DVD disc.
21. Roughly forty years later Alien Jeff locates QT3 and informs him that his model is being discontinued for lacking humanity.
22. He has published fifteen books and roughly forty articles on aspects of the Korean, Chinese and Indian traditions of Buddhism and Korean religions.
23. Sailing had the largest team by sport with a total of ten competitors, roughly forty percent of the nation's full roster size;
24. Not to mention the rendition of a Nirvana song that would be written roughly forty years after the episode takes place.
25. It took Christie roughly forty-five minutes to put on. A new suit was created for The Last Jedi, with various tweaks.
26. Midnight Vigil is a roughly forty-minute monodrama, its action consisting of visions experienced by a lone worshipper who prays all night in a synagogue.
27. French Mirage jets were ordered to respond to the ambush, and they arrived roughly forty-five minutes after notification.
28. Bement would direct roughly forty unskilled masons as they constructed the hospital stone by stone.
29. One of their closest competitive rivals, also a junior college, is Trinity Valley Community College in Athens, Texas, roughly forty miles away.
30. Fortunately, the brewery was one of roughly forty brands that was permitted to ca beer for shipment to military personnel.
- the United States Constitution
- the Alabama Legislature
- the Alabama House of Representatives
- the Alabama Senate
- The Republican Party
- the Alabama State Treasurer
- the State Auditor
- Kay Ivey
- the Alabama Supreme Court
- Tom Parker
- the Court of Civil Appeals
- the Court of Criminal Appeals
- some years
- April 2017
- the Alabama Department of Revenue
- 5 percent
- Social Security
- about 36%
- as low as $4,600
- barely one-quarter
- the District of Columbia
- as high as $670 million