roughly 0.6 in a sentence
1. In 2012, the NHS estimated that the overall prevalence of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the UK was 1.1%. Rates of PDD-NOS's has been estimated at 3.7 per 1,000, Asperger syndrome at roughly 0.6 per 1,000, and childhood disintegrative disorder at 0.02 per 1,000.
2. It has an atmosphere of mostly carbon dioxide with a surface pressure of 6.1 millibars (roughly 0.6% of that of Earth).
3. Stars of roughly 0.6–10 M☉
4. The fourth oxygenation event, roughly 0.6 Ga, is based on modeled rates of sulfur isotopes from marine carbonate-associated sulfates.
5. There were roughly 0.6 billion fixed broadband subscribers and almost 1.2 billion mobile broadband subscribers in 2011.
6. Roughly 0.6 miles (1.0 km) from Winchester Boulevard, NY 25B, facing northeast once more, intersects the west (southbound) frontage road of the Cross Island Parkway in Bellerose.
7. Roughly 0.6 miles (0.97 km) east from here, is an interchange for Turner Street, a small connector road.
8. NY 160 straddles the county line for roughly 0.6 miles (1.0 km) (and is officially located in Montgomery County for 0.4 miles or 0.6 kilometres) through the hamlet of Scotch Church prior to turning east off the county line as it exits the community.
9. It is supposed that the Phalcoboenus taxa diverged within themselves roughly 0.6 million years ago when there was a large amount of glacial activity in the area.
10. The slopes of the mountain were logged to some degree up to an average elevation of 3,150 feet (960 m), leaving a first-growth area of roughly 0.6 square miles (1.6 km) on and below the summit.
11. The transistor is designed so that its collector saturation voltage (VCE(sat)) is less than the base–emitter voltage VBE (roughly 0.6 V) minus the Schottky diode's forward voltage drop (roughly 0.2 V).
12. Autism prevalence has been estimated at 1–2 per 1,000, Asperger syndrome at roughly 0.6 per 1,000, childhood disintegrative disorder at 0.02 per 1,000, and PDD-NOS at 3.7 per 1,000.
13. It was the number-one film in Taiwan box office for a week in January 2014, but overall grossing was disappointing with only NT$ 20.6 million (roughly $0.6 million) despite generally positive reviews.
14. After exiting Prescott it travels roughly 0.6 miles (0.97 km) and crosses Indian Creek.
- about 1
- the 1990s
- early 2000s
- Martin Luther
- Hugh Blair
- The Wild Boy of Aveyron
- Jean Itard
- New Latin
- Eugen Bleuler
- Grunya Sukhareva
- Hans Asperger
- the Vienna University Hospital
- Leo Kanner
- the Johns Hopkins Hospital