retinas in a sentence
1. In the retinas are green rods, which are receptive to a wide range of wavelengths.
2. No damage was found in the mice's retinas or viscera.
3. The power is limited to levels that do not damage human retinas.
4. Terns have red oil droplets in the cone cells of the retinas of their eyes.
5. Birds, turtles, lizards, many fish and some rodents have UV receptors in their retinas.
6. Visual signals leave the retinas through the optic nerves.
7. Terns have red oil droplets in the cone cells of the retinas of their eyes.
8. The excess oxygen damaged his retinas, leaving him totally blind.
9. Only the principal eyes have moveable retinas.
10. She failed to close her eyes quickly enough, resulting in detached retinas.
11. It can involve one or both retinas.
12. Harold is left temporarily blind due to detached retinas.
13. Sonora survived the fall, but was blinded due to detached retinas in both eyes.
14. At first, their retinas are poorly developed and their vision is poor.
15. Additional organs that may be affected include the kidneys and retinas of the eyes.
16. Counts was born with detached retinas in both his eyes.
17. However, at the age of 23 he was forced to quit boxing after he suffered two detached retinas.
18. Retinas that lack mature retinoshisin develop these characteristics in up to 1 in 5,000 males.
19. Other work is on the processing of visual information by the retinas of mosquitoes.
20. Each eye contains a lens, two retinas and a concave spherical mirror.
21. The orientation of our retinas do not have an influence on this form of memory.
22. The body is transparent and the mouthparts, gut and dark retinas can easily be seen.
23. Dean was born with tumors behind both retinas, destroying his eyesight before birth.
24. No damage was found in the mice's retinas or viscera.
25. Besharse had been speaking about his work on the endogenous clock in the retinas of Xenopus.
26. We happen to have a lot of cryptochrome in our retinas-ideally situated to receive light.
27. We have special receptors on our retinas, called photoreceptive ganglion cells."
28. The authors engineered mice to express high levels of miR-17 ~ 92 in their retinas.
29. I think that photo done scorched me retinas.
30. Result Among 43eyes, 34eyes (79.1%) retinal tears had been healed and the retinas reattached.