religious congregations in a sentence
1. It is included in songbooks in many religious congregations in the United States.
2. In 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations.
3. Pius IX approved 74 new religious congregations for women alone.
4. There are 206 religious congregations in the county.
5. 45.08% of Garden City residents are affiliated with religious congregations.
6. in 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations;
7. Several religious congregations serve Nether Providence.
8. Churches and religious congregations shall be organized under the law."
9. Antony became the seat of numerous religious congregations.
10. most religious congregations are only authorized to take simple vows.
11. A number of Barat's students founded their own religious congregations.
12. in 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations;
13. Additionally, he increased the number of student religious congregations.
14. The administration of the school was then under the two Religious Congregations.
15. Most bishops were secular, a few belonged to specified religious congregations
16. These religious come from over 120 different religious congregations and orders.
17. Altogether, 37 religious congregations were invited to work in the archdiocese.
18. in 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations;
19. He invited several religious congregations to work in the rural belt of Khammam.
20. In 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations.
21. in 1880, new measures were directed against the religious congregations;
22. They comprise four dioceses and three religious congregations.
23. The study Religious Congregations &
24. So he wrote to some religious congregations asking them to start a school there.
25. He welcomed three more religious congregations to Belize.
26. There are Hindu and Christian religious congregations and groups in this village.
27. The trust was originally set up by twelve Roman Catholic religious congregations.
28. For the time, this area served to house different religious congregations.
29. Some municipalities fund projects especially of religious Congregations.
30. The religious congregations appointed 16 CEIST Members - 11 religious and 5 lay.
- 100,960 people
- mainline Protestants
- The largest religious denominations
- 50,866 adherents
- non-denominational Evangelical Protestants
- 38,070 adherents
- Jesus Christ
- Latter-day Saints
- 32,170 adherents
- 19,891 adherents
- the least religious states
- the USA
- church membership
- the First Russian Orthodox Church
- the Russian immigrants
- an increasing number
- Russian Orthodox churches
- the largest Quaker population
- 6,000 Jews
- whom observance
- special problems
- other Asian religious communities
- an estimated 2,000–3,000 Hindus
- The Islamic Community Center
- a mosque
- a building
- south Anchorage
- the mosque
- the northernmost mosques
- a Bahá'í Center
- The 2018 gross state product
- Its per capita personal income
- a 2013 study
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product