progeny in a sentence
1. Shakti's progeny Kartikeya.
2. Progeny may refer to:
3. No progeny survived him.
4. And he left progeny in Belarus.
5. His stakes winning progeny were:
6. Notable progeny include:
7. His progeny include:
8. May his progeny be wiped out!
9. B and her progeny.
10. ASB - SW progeny.
11. Scipio had no natural progeny.
12. His important progeny included:
13. He died in 1736 without progeny.
14. Among his progeny are:
15. His legacy was his progeny.
16. His progeny included:
17. He left the following progeny:
18. Stravinsky's blacktype progeny.
19. His Best Progeny:
20. His progeny included:
21. Her winning progeny included:
22. Her progeny included:
23. Her progeny included:
24. He died without progeny.
25. The line was the progeny of Rev.
26. His notable progeny included:
27. In 1951 its progeny;
28. Her progeny included:
29. Progeny (selection):
30. They had the following progeny:
- sons and daughters
- little ones