primarily salmon in a sentence
1. Alaska's main export product (excluding oil and natural gas) is seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab.
2. Bamfield is now home to several sport fishing lodges, which pursue primarily salmon and halibut.
3. These people traditionally eat fish, primarily salmon and eulachon from the ocean, as well as fish from lakes and rivers, and roots and berries.
4. The company's primary interest is fish farming, primarily salmon, the operations of which are focused on Norway, Scotland, Canada, the Faroe Islands, Ireland and Chile.
5. Meelick is a location for fishing, primarily salmon and wild brown trout.
6. Alaska's main export product after oil and natural gas is seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab.
7. Khaki and brown also accentuate the primarily salmon field colour.8
8. Alaska's main export product (excluding oil and natural gas) is seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab.
9. He managed to organize a Far Eastern expedition, which from 1907 to 1913 conducted year-round research on the biology of the main commercial fish (primarily salmon and sturgeon) in the Amur River basin.
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves
- the Alaska North Slope
- fourth place
- crude oil production
- Alaska's North Slope
- the second highest-yielding oil field
- North Dakota's Bakken Formation
- 900,000 barrels
- the largest conventional oil field
- Canada's enormous Athabasca oil sands field
- 240,000 m/d
- unconventional oil
- producible reserves
- that rate
- to 2.1 million barrels
- any other crude oil pipeline
- substantial coal deposits
- Alaska's bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite coal basins
- undiscovered, technically recoverable gas
- natural gas hydrates
- the Alaskan North Slope
- the highest hydroelectric power potential