prescribed in a sentence
1. It has no prescribed idiomatic sound.
2. It was first prescribed in 1934.
3. those tinctures are never prescribed.
4. No meter is prescribed.
5. Decongestants may also be prescribed.
6. prescribed up to 2,000 mg/day).
7. Corex is a prescribed medicine.
8. Prescribed for officers.
9. It is no longer prescribed.
10. IV 30, prescribed the 1831 Census.
11. trust, as prescribed.
12. He was prescribed Prozac.
13. Stimulants may also be prescribed.
14. Prescribed Burning.
15. Prescribed Burning on BLSF.
16. he prescribed it as a remedy.
17. It cannot be freely prescribed;
18. No fixed rules can be prescribed.
19. NSAIDs are commonly prescribed.
20. There is no prescribed curriculum.
21. "Prescribed", ss.12(1)(f) &
22. He had prescribed its execution.
23. strong painkillers are prescribed;
24. All prescribed subjects.
25. Benefits are prescribed by the law.
26. ECT is prescribed by a psychiatrist.
27. on payment of the prescribed fee.
28. Often, a tetanus shot is prescribed.
29. Suman had prescribed sedatives.
30. Anti-fungal drugs may be prescribed.