political sciences in a sentence
1. pol. (economic and political sciences, also as Dr. rer.
2. Political Sciences from 1984–87, gaining a BA Hons.
3. Political Sciences, Medicine, and Theology.
4. Faculty of Political Sciences Gulhane Building.
5. Law, Social and Political Sciences;
6. He graduated in Political Sciences.
7. She also studied Political Sciences in France.
8. engineering, social and political sciences;
9. Political Sciences, Medicine, and Theology.
10. Political Sciences and Education &
11. Humanities; Law and Political Sciences;
12. Political Sciences.
13. He studied at the Tehran School of Political Sciences.
14. Political Sciences.
15. Political Sciences.
16. political Sciences, Literature &
17. He studied Economics and political sciences in Athens.
18. social and political sciences;
19. african journal of political sciences.
20. He holds a doctorate degree in political sciences.
21. Series: Political sciences, etc.
22. Political Sciences.
23. Sadegh Zibakalam, Faculty of Political Sciences.
24. Henry earned a degree in Law and Political Sciences.
25. Department of Political Sciences.
26. He then went to France to study Political Sciences.
27. law, law & political sciences, Dutch &
28. Store is a Master of Political Sciences by education.
29. He has a MSc degree in political sciences.
30. Mandziy is a Candidate of Political Sciences.
- audiovisual communication
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights