platformism in a sentence
1. With the anarchists being crushed in Russia, two new antithetical currents emerged, namely platformism and synthesis anarchism.
2. It is one of the key texts of the anarchist-communist current known as platformism.
3. Platformism is a tendency within the wider anarchist movement based on the organisational theories in the tradition of Dielo Truda's Organizational Platform of the General Union of Anarchists (Draft).
4. Makhno also played an important role in the development of platformism and the debates around the 1926 Organizational Platform of the General Union of Anarchists (Draft).
5. The first, platformism, was propagated in the anarchist journal Dielo Truda by a group of Russian exiles, including Nestor Makhno.
6. Platformism had the purpose of providing a strategy for class struggle, as Bakunin and Kropotkin had suggested before.
7. The other trend emerged as an organisational alternative to platformism, since it had similarities to party structure.
8. Anarchist intellectual Voline was one of the most notable opponents of platformism, and he pointed toward to what is today known as synthesis anarchism.
9. The WSF was in the tradition of platformism, as opposed to the far looser ARM, and focused mainly on work within black working class and student struggles.
10. As opposed to the looser ARM, the WSF was in the tradition of platformism.
11. The WSF was in the tradition of platformism, as opposed to the far looser ARM, and focused mainly on work within black working class and student struggles.
12. From the 1950s, Guérin moved away from Marxism-Leninism and toward a synthesis of anarchism and marxism close to platformism which allowed for individualism while rejecting capitalism.
13. It is one of the key texts of the anarchist-communist current known as platformism.
14. The libertarian tendency within anarchism known as platformism has been criticized by other libertarians of preserving tacitly authoritarian, bureaucratic or statist tendencies.
15. Despite this, the FAQ presents and describes other anarchist schools of thought such as individualist anarchism, anarcha-feminism and some lesser known theories like platformism and anarcho-primitivism.
16. Platformism, as Makhno's position came to be known, advocated ideological unity, tactical unity, collective action and discipline, and federalism.
17. The gap widened between proponents of Platformism and those who followed Voline's synthesis anarchism.
18. In the seventies the FA evolved into a joining of the principles of both synthesis anarchism and platformism.
19. Platformism and insurrectionary anarchism were particularly common in Italian anarchism and continue to influence the movement today.
20. Italian anarchists often adhered to forms of anarcho-communism, illegalist or insurrectionary anarchism, collectivist anarchism, anarcho-syndicalism, and platformism.
21. From the 1950s, Guérin moved away from Marxism–Leninism and toward a synthesis of anarchism and Marxism close to platformism, which allowed for individualism while rejecting capitalism.
22. In the 1970s the FA evolved into a joining of the principles of both synthesis anarchism and platformism.
23. In addition, it includes the trade union approach of anarcho-syndicalism, the social struggle strategies of platformism and specifism and the environmental philosophy of social ecology.
24. Today, platformism is an important current in international anarchism.
25. Post-left anarchism has been critical of more classical schools of anarchism such as platformism and anarcho-syndicalism.
26. According to platformism, the four main principles by which an anarchist organisation should operate are: ideological unity, tactical unity, collective responsibility, and federalism.
27. Today platformism is an important current in international anarchism.
28. Platformism is not therefore a revision away from classical anarchism, or a new approach, but a "restatement" of existing positions.
29. As an alternative to platformism Voline and Sébastien Faure proposed synthesist anarchist federations, which they envisioned to form under the principles of anarchism without adjectives.
30. Platformism is a tendency within the wider anarchist movement which shares an affinity with organising in the tradition of Dielo Truda's Organizational Platform of the General Union of Anarchists (Draft).