planters in a sentence
1. Potato Planters, 1861.
2. The Planters; The Auctioneer;
3. Many planters built fine homes there.
4. planters shipped directly to Britain.
5. Few were cotton or sugar planters.
6. Planters Nut &
7. Some acted as creditors for planters.
8. Planters owned four factories by 1930.
9. Mine Planters &
10. Mine Planters 1917-1919;
11. Mine Planters 1937;
12. Numbered Mine Planters 1942-1943;
13. Junior Mine Planters 1904–1909.
14. Junior Mine Planters 1919-1921.
15. Junior Mine Planters 1930-1945.
16. Planters rapidly mechanized.
17. and Planters garden centre.
18. Planter or Planters may refer to:
19. and garden urns and planters.
20. The Planters won the pennant.
21. "Planters knew that slaves grew rice;
22. Planters Bank Building may refer to:
23. The women are yam planters.
24. Planters Bank started in 1899.
25. Planters Mr. and Mrs.
26. Planters Hotel, St. Louis, 1894.
27. Indian Planters Holdings' plc.
28. Indian Planters' Holdings Limited.
29. Indian Planters' Association Limited.
30. A variant name is "Planters".
- plantation owner
- kindergarten teachers
- flower pots
- planter boxes
- window boxes
- coffee farmers
- coffee planters
- plant pots
- potted plants
- sugar beet growers