peony in a sentence
1. such as dragon, phoenix, peony and lotus.
2. young growth of a tree peony.
3. Ming bowl with peony design, PDF 704.
4. The family crest of Takatsukasa is peony.
5. peony collection of 104 cultivars;
6. Also called "Peony Form".
7. Peony and hosta collections are planned.
8. The Peony Festival at Nichols Arboretum.
9. Close view of a peony at the festival.
10. Double-flowered peony.
11. Paeonia mascula is a species of peony.
12. The peony bed exists to this day.
13. Peony by Pearl S. Buck;
14. This peony is self-fertile.
15. middle notes of orchid, tulip and peony;
16. This peony is very rare in cultivation.
17. Peony (single author poetry collection).
18. Shaoyao is Chinese peony.
19. Mudan is rock peony.
20. Peony pavilion.
21. Mudan niao – Peony Birds – 1990.
22. The peony is a flowering plant.
23. Peony may also refer to:
24. Box decorated with carved peony flowers.
25. The central flower is a peony.
26. Peony believes in God.
27. Behind the leaves of the peony.
28. When I come near the red peony flower.
29. That is my peony.
30. Toby's Peony dinnerware.