outskirts in a sentence
1. Outskirts of Longyearbyen.
2. montana, outskirts of Edinburgh.
3. e outskirts of the city.
4. The outskirts of Ōuda.
5. Northern outskirts of Mukachevo.
6. North Outskirts of Salekhard.
7. 7 serving the outskirts.
8. On the outskirts of Belaga Town.
9. Outskirts may refer to:
10. The Outskirts of Approval.
11. The Outskirts of Approval.
12. on the outskirts of Andover.
13. on the city's northern outskirts.
14. Outskirts of Xinghai Square.
15. On the Outskirts of Moscow.
16. Outskirts Press;
17. Outskirts Press;
18. It is on the outskirts of Bourges.
19. Outskirts Press.
20. Eva Mendes in "Outskirts";
21. Burial chamber outskirts.
22. Outskirts of Warrnambool.
23. Lost Forest outskirts.
24. then on the outskirts of London.
25. on the outskirts of Gainesville.
26. on the outskirts of Hamilton.
27. The outskirts of Mayotte.
28. Outskirts of Sabang.
29. Crop fields on the outskirts.
30. and the outskirts of Salamiyah".
- surrounding area
- city limits
- suburban area
- immediate surroundings
- outer edge
- city outskirts
- edge of town
- outer limits