other predators in a sentence
1. The jaguar also has an effect on other predators.
2. Many other predators rose as well, such as Allosaurus.
3. This helps make them unpalatable to birds and other predators.
4. Other predators of hagfish are varieties of birds or mammals.
5. Other predators include black bears (Ursus americanus).
6. The saw could also be utilized against other predators in defense.
7. and removal of foxes, raccoons, skunks, and other predators.
8. Other predators include the badger, golden eagle, and bobcat.
9. Other predators include South African and Antarctic fur seals.
10. Other predators include wolves and striped hyenas.
11. Other predators include other fish and birds.
12. Cheetahs and pariah dogs are the other predators.
13. They sometime forage for food with help of other predators.
14. small birds fear it more than most other predators.
15. Voles are prey for other predators.
16. All other predators are ambush and/or opportunistic hunters;
17. Other predators include snakes, cockroaches, and spiders.
18. Other predators would include the crocodile and fish eagles.
19. Their presence attracts owls, eagles, bobcats and other predators.
20. Other predators include garter snakes and gopher frogs.
21. Other predators are the weka and house mouse.
22. Other predators of the cocoons include some flies and wasps.
23. Other predators include large sharks.
24. Other predators include dolphins, seals, baleen whales, and rays.
25. Other predators include octopus and sea otters.
26. They are preyed upon by fish, crabs, and several other predators.
27. The adult is unpalatable to birds and other predators.
28. Birds and other predators are varied and diverse;
29. In rare cases, other predators may kill a Eurasian eagle-owl.
30. Other predators include hornbills and rock kestrels.
- the ponds
- fewer frogs
- fewer tadpoles
- an important role
- an overgrowth
- the algae
- Aquatic invertebrates
- unpredictable ecological consequences
- A global strategy
- eighty leading experts
- action details
- the IUCN
- a comprehensive global strategy
- amphibian conservation
- an organization
- the ex-situ conservation recommendations
- this plan
- threatened amphibians
- One such project
- the Panama Amphibian Rescue and Conservation Project
- existing conservation efforts
- a country-wide response
- -150 Alaska
- : Аля́ска
- a U.S. state
- the northwest extremity
- the country's West Coast
- the Canadian province
- a maritime border
- Russia's Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- the Chukchi and Beaufort seas
- the largest U.S. state
- the seventh-largest subnational division
- the most sparsely populated state
- the continent's most populous territory
- the 60th parallel
- than quadruple the combined populations
- Alaska's residents
- the Anchorage metropolitan area